Chapter Thirty One

*Austin's POV*
*5 months later*

"Louis, don't put that in your mouth." I said, taking my phone away from him.

He picked up a handful of Legos and handed them to me. "Car, Daddy."

I smiled. "What do you say?"

He smiled. "Pwease?"

I started building a little car for him when Liz came running out of our room like a bat out of hell. "Aussy!"

I looked at her and stood up. What?"

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. "I'm pregnant."

My eyes grew wide. "What? I thought you couldn't?"

She shook her head. "I thought I couldn't either but I went to the doctors a few days ago because of my stomach ache and he just called." She dropped out of my arms and smiled real big. "I'm pregnant. 3 months along."

I smiled and hugged her. "That's great, baby!"

She pushed me away and went over to Louis, kneeling down and standing him up. "You're gonna have a brother or sister, baby."

He cooed and smiled. "Baby."

She smiled. "Yeah, Louis. A baby." She picked him up and kissed his chubby cheek. "But you'll always be my favorite boy."

I went over and kissed her cheek. "I thought I was your favorite boy."

She smiled and kissed me. "You're my favorite man."

"I love you, Lizzy Lou."

"I love you, Aussy."