Chapter Twenty Two

*Liz's POV*

After a weekend full of swimming, walking through the woods, and bonfires, we were finally home. I dropped my bag on the floor and threw myself down on the couch.

Austin chuckled. "Tired, baby?"

I nodded. "Come rub my back."

"Come rub my dick." He said.

I looked at him. "I will after you rub my back."

He smiled and came over to me, holding his hand out. "I'm hungry. How about you?"

I sat up. "Yeah. I could go for some grilled cheese." I said, taking his hand. "And a big kiss."

He smiled bigger and kissed me, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing my butt. "How about a big dick?"

I smiled and shook my head. "What about my grilled cheese?"

He kissed my neck. "Well if you're hungry I have something to fill you up."

I stepped back and smiled at me. "Did you take Viagra or something?"

He smiled and pulled me back to him. "No. I don't need it with you." He picked me up and pushed me up against the front door. His lips traveled my neck and his big strong hands held my body up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. "What's gotten into you, Austin?" I asked, smiling and kissing him again.

He pressed his body into mine. "Nothing. You're just so sexy."

I pushed him away and dropped to the floor, smiling and kissing him. "I can't."

He frowned. "Why?"

"I'm ovulating." I said.

He threw his hands up in the air. "Then let's make a baby!"

I chuckled. "No. I'm not having another miscarriage. Remember what the doctor said? I can get pregnant but can't carry full term?"

He shook his head. "That was so long ago. Maybe he read your paperwork wrong."

I walked towards the kitchen. "I'm not taking the risk."

He followed me. "So we're just never gonna try?" He sounded angry.

I turned to him. "Baby. Don't be upset. I just don't wanna go through that again."

"Elizabeth. Maybe all that happened because we were young. We weren't ready. Now is our time." He said, taking my hands.

I kissed his hands. "Austin. I really need you to understand that I cannot have children. Pregnancy is possible. But I cannot carry the baby. I refuse to go through that again."

He dropped my hands and sighed. "Whatever." He said, walking away.