Chapter Twenty Nine

*next day*
*Austin's POV*

I woke up the next morning and felt for Lizzie. She wasn't next to me and I figured she was still upset with me. After the news broke last night she didn't talk to me the whole way home. When we got back to the house she went to take a bath and I fell asleep before she got out.

I got up and went downstairs. I heard Liz in the kitchen and I went in there. She was standing at the island flipping through the newspaper and sipping coffee.

"Morning." I said softly.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Morning."

I smiled. "You're not mad at me?"

She shook her head and set her coffee down, coming over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest. "No. Mel and I talked and she told me everything." She sighed. "I more mad at my mom than anyone. The way she treated Mel and then the way she treated me. It was awful."

I nodded. "Are you gonna talk to her?"

Liz pulled away and pulled her hair into a pony tail. "No. Not yet anyways." She shrugged. "I have bigger things to worry about."

"We have a baby coming." I said, smiling.

She smiled real big. "My Louis."

I kissed her. "You're gonna be such a good mom, Lizzy."

"We have a month to get ready for him, Aussy. I wanna go shopping today." She smiled. "I wanna use the money I won from the photography contest."

I smiled. "Okay, baby. Whatever you want. I'm gonna take a shower, then we'll go."

---

Lizzy and Deni had Louis's room decorated within 4 hours. I got called into a meeting and by the time I got home his room was done. The girls were covered in blue pastel paint and we're both asleep on the living room floor.

I smiled and went to Louis's room. The room looked amazing. Blue walls, white trim. Above his crib they put his name in big block letters. I couldn't wait to bring my son here.

I felt someone come up behind me and put their hand on my back. I could tell it was Lizzy right away because of her perfume. "Do you like it?"

I nodded and put my arm around her. "It looks great, baby."

"I hope he likes it." She said.

I kissed the top of her head. "He'll love it, Liz." I looked at her. "Have you talked to Ana?"

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes. "No. I'm gonna call her tomorrow because we still have some more paperwork to do."

I kissed her. "Can you get the time off work?"

She made a face and I smiled. I knew that look. That look meant "I did something and you're gonna be mad." She held my hands. "I was actually thinking about work..."

I nodded. "Okay?"

She smiled, a nervous smile, "Maybe I should quit? So I have time with Louis when he comes."

I sighed. "Baby..."

She put her arms around me. "I know, I know. Quitting my job is probably so stupid. But I wanna bond with him. I've already lost so much time already...." She pouted. "Please, Aussy?" She batted her long eye lashes. "Pretty please?"

I thought for a second, but I couldn't say no to this girl. "Okay. Fine."

She smiled and kissed me. "Thank you, baby." Then she turned and looked at his crib. "I'm so glad we're doing this." She walked over to his crib and ran her hands across the rail. "I cannot wait see him."

I smiled and went over to her, kissing her. "I can't wait either." I held her hand. "I'm so happy that I finally married you and now we're having a baby."

She looked at me and smiled. "You're my whole world, Aussy." She stood on her tip toes and kissed me. "I'm so glad I married you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby girl." I said. I kissed her. "Let's go wake up your sister and let's get food."