Chapter Thirteen

*Austin's POV*

"Austin. Austin, wake up." Lizzie said softly, stroking my hair.

I opened my eyes and stretched, my neck throbbing. We had fallen asleep in the lounge chair. Now I woke up to the sun shining on me and the most beautiful girl in my arms.

"My back is killing me." Lizzie said, sitting up and kissing me, then standing up.

I nodded and then winced, my neck throbbing again. "I can't believe we slept out here." I sat up and groaned. "My neck is so stiff."

She stretched and then came up behind me and starting rubbing my neck. I relaxed a little bit and sighed. Her massages always felt so good. When we were in jr high and we were getting beat up daily, she would always give me neck or back massages.

"Remember when I fell off that brick wall behind my house and broke my hand, and every day you'd rub my hand for me until it healed?" Lizzie asked.

I smiled. "That was the scariest day of my life. I thought you killed yourself." I shook my head. "Leave it to you to fall of a wall and break your hand."

She stopped rubbing my neck and walked around the chair and got in front of me. She smiled. "I seem to remember someone pushing me."

I laughed. "I seem to remember that you called me chicken legs."

She chuckled. "So you push me off a wall?"

I smiled. "Shutup."

Her eyes studied my lips and she licked hers, then looked in my eyes, smiling that cute side smile. "Make me."

I stood up and kissed her, wrapping my arms around her. She leaned into me and I could feel her smiling.

She pulled away and I saw her grin. That meant trouble. She grabbed my arm and looked at my watch. "You know what I think it's time for?"

I smiled. "Breakfast? It's 9 am."

She shook her head and grabbed my shirt, pulling me towards the pool. "I think it's time to go for a dip."

I grabbed her wrist. "If I go down you go down with me."

She kept pulling me towards the pool, that smile never leaving her face. I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, throwing her in and then jumping in after her.

She splashed my face and smiled. "You're a jerk! I wasn't expecting that."

I smiled and grabbed her crew neck, pulling her to me and kissing her. "The look on your face was priceless."

She kissed me again. "Ya know, I'm feeling a little sleepy still. I think you need to wake me up." She smiled and kissed the sweet spot on my neck.

I grinned. "Maybe it's because you have this big wet crew neck weighing you down." She smiled bigger. I grabbed the edge of it and pulled it over her head, exposing her big, beautiful boobs. "Much better." I said, kissing her chest.