Chapter Sixteen

*Austin's POV*
*2 weeks later*

Alan, Tino, Aaron and I all sat in the living room watching the game. I could hear Lizzie and Deni in the kitchen making nachos for us.

Alan bumped my arm and smiled, motioning to the kitchen. "Yo, you're dating a twin. That's every guys dream."

I smiled. "You're such a pervert."

The girls walked in and Liz set a tray of food down in front of her. When she leaned forward we saw right down her shirt. I smiled. "Why aren't you wearing a bra?"

She smiled at me. "I have to have some way to break your attention from this game."

I smiled bigger. "Come here, beautiful."

She stepped around the coffee table and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her other hand grazed across the zipper of my jeans. "Feels like I have your attention."

"Yo! There's a room full of people here!" Alan whined.

I kissed Lizzie and pulled her body close to mine. Our tongues moved together perfectly and she tangled her fingers in my hair. Alan punched me in the leg and I pulled away, kissing her nose and then patting her leg. "I love you, honey."

"I love you more." She said, standing up and going back to the kitchen.

I smiled adjusted my pants. "God I wish you guys weren't here."

Deni laughed. "You'll have plenty of time to fuck her when we leave."

I stood up and shrugged. "I guess so. But I also have a bedroom with a lock on the door." I said, smiling at Deni and walking to the kitchen.

Lizzie stood there taking a drink of her tea. She was so beautiful it made my heart hurt. Her naturally wavy hair fell perfectly around her face and her big pouty lips turned to a beautiful smile when she saw me.

"Hi, handsome." She said.

"Hi." I said, going over to her and wrapping my arms around her tiny waist.

She patted my hands. "Did you see the new gages Deni bought for me?"

I shook my head. "Nope."

She reached across the counter, she big, voluptuous butt rubbing against the front of my jeans. She grabbed a Hot Topic bag and dumped it on the counter. A black beanie, a Hoodie Allen shirt, and a plastic package of gages came out. I picked them up and smiled. They said Of Mice & Men on them.

"You guys are adorable." I said.

She smiled and kissed me. "Are you hungry, babe? I have those jalapeño poppers in the freezer."

I shook my head and pushed her hair back, kissing her neck. "Hungry for you."

She giggled and pushed me away. "Later, babe. I promise."

I smiled and slipped my hands in her back pocket. "C'mon, babe. We can go upstairs and slip in a quickie." I kissed her. "It'll be like 11th grade all over again."

She laughed and patted my cheek. "Not right now, baby. I have to go to the store."

I pouted. "For what?"

She pulled away from me and grabbed her purse. "We need more soda and beer."

"I'll go with you." I said.

She shook her head. "No. Stay here and watch your game."

I smiled. "Okay fine. Bring me back a prize?"

She smiled and kissed me. "You got it, babe."

---
*later that night*

"Austin! Bring me those empty beer bottles!" Liz yelled from the kitchen.

I gathered the bottles and rinsed them out, throwing them in the recycling bin. I smiled at Liz and then snuck out of the kitchen while she did the dishes. Quietly, I scattered the pink rose petals, making a trail from the kitchen doorway all the way to my bedroom. I lit candles and put more rose petals on the bed. I rushed back downstairs and made sure I had the promise ring in my pocket. Liz had just finished the dishes when I reached the kitchen. She turned and smiled, drying her hands on her shirt.

"Ready for bed?" She asked.

I smiled. "More or less." I motioned for her to follow me. "Come here, my love."

She came over to me and spotted the rose petals and candles leading upstairs. She smiled and looked at me. "What's this?"

I shrugged and grinned. "Just a little something for the girl I love."

She smiled bigger. "Really?"

I took her hand and led her upstairs. When we reached the room I turned and kissed her, pushing the door shut behind her. "I have a surprise for you, Lizzie."

She pulled at my belt. "Yeah?"

I pushed her hands away and smiled. "Yeah." I reached into my pocket and pulled out the silver ring with 3 small diamonds set inside, showing Lizzie. Her eyes lit up and she smiled. I smiled bigger. "First thing I'm gonna say, I'm not proposing. It's just a promise ring." I took her hand and chuckled softly. She wore a ring on every finger. She's worn them since high school. "I just want to show you how much I love you. And no matter what, I'll always be here."

She kissed me. "Baby, this means so much."

I pulled the ring off her left ring finger and slipped her new promise ring on. "I hope you like it."

She looked at it and smiled. "It's perfect."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. "Just like you, Lizzie."

"Austin, this is so amazing." She said.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Please don't feel like I'm rushing you into anything. I know you just got out of an eight year relationship so I'll be patient." I tucked her hair behind her ear. "But I promise you, one day there will be a bigger, way more beautiful ring on that finger. And I'll be down on my knee proposing to you on the beach just like we talked about when we were young."

Her eyes filled with tears and she smiled. "Pinky promise?"

I kissed her and held my pinky out. "Pinky promise."

She wrapped her pinky around mine and chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you too, Elizabeth." I said. "And when we get married we're gonna have a million babies and I'll even give in and buy you a cat."

She wiped her eyes and smiled. "We cant have babies, Austin. I cant get pregnant, remember?"

I shook my head. "There's more ways to have kids than just you getting pregnant."

She shrugged and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Let's not talk about that right now."

"Okay, baby." I said, kissing her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and just held her, our bodies swaying back and forth, dancing to no music.

After a few minutes of silence Lizzie nuzzled her face into my neck. "It's always been you, Austin. You're my soulmate."

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.