Earth To Mars: Chapter 48

He stood me up and we kept kissing. He put his hand under my shirt and rubbed me down. I loved the way he was touching me. It was like I had no control, I didn't stop him. Before I knew it my pants we're down.

I walked into the bedroom and dried my hair off. I felt a whole lot better after that. I went to my closet and picked up a red and white plaid shirt and some jeans. I left my hair like it was today, I didn't plan on going anywhere. I went to the back room where we never went and I played random keys on the piano.

I didn't ever picture myself cheating on Bruno, but I was so caught in the moment that I didn't bother stopping for nothing. Without thinking twice I was on his lap and he was inside me.

I ended up playing Just The Way You Are a few times familiarizing myself with the keys on the piano as much as possible. I would be playing this live in a couple months, that's if it was even a successful song. I even found myself a new melody that I planned on using in some song. I took down a mental note of the keys.

I kept going and going, it was like I had always wanted to do these things with him. He was loving it as well, and he wasn't bad at all either. We both got done at the same time and I laid there on him out of breath. All at once, I regretted what I had just done. I got off of him quickly and got dressed. He pulled his underwear and pants back up, "What's wrong?" I just shook my head, I had no words. He walked towards me, "I'm sorry..." I looked up at him, "Not as sorry as I'm going to be.." "Look, we'll keep it a secret okay?" I nodded, "Please." He leaned in to kiss me but this time I backed away. He shook his head, "Okay, I'm sorry!"

I sat down in my chair behind my desk and put my head down, "I can't believe I just did that." I never wanted to get back at Bruno or anything. I was just as bad as him, and I wasn't even drinking. I looked up at him and his face was blank. I had no idea how we even got into doing that. I hadn't felt this bad about anything in my entire life.

I sat at the bar eating a sandwich that I just threw together. Diamond was all over my mind. I wished that she was here to cook for me. I was so happy that from now on she wouldn't ever have to leave me here alone. I ran my fingers through my hair, and slumped down. It felt good to rest still. I decided to take a nap on the couch to kill the time.

"Are we done for today?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. He looked around and rubbed his hands together, "I mean I guess so.." I stood up and gathered my things together, I was so ready to get out of here. It was weird being in the same room with him after we had just had sex. "Well Deondrea, we'll keep in touch." I said walking towards the door. "For the right reasons." I threw in. "Alright, thanks for everything again." I turned around to him and looked at him one last time, "You're welcome."

I finally got down to the parking lot and got into my car. I put my head on the steering wheel. I could cry right now. My emotions we're everywhere. How could I keep something like this a secret? I was so mad at myself for letting it happen. What kind of girlfriend am I? And I wanted to get married so bad.. Before I could let myself cry, I started the car and drove myself home.

I pulled up in the driveway and stared at the front door. I had a feeling I would break down as soon as I seen Bruno. I sat there for ten minutes, trying to make sense of everything in my head. I looked in the rearview mirror and fixed my hair. I got out and closed the door. It felt like everything was in slow motion. I nervously walked to the front door and unlocked it. My hands we're trembling like crazy.

I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me. I was just waiting for Bruno to jump out at me. I walked into the living room to find him on the couch, I peered over it and he looked sleep. I quietly tip toed past the couch to go towards the bedroom. He started to stir and leaned up and smiled at me, "You're home." I stopped in my tracks and awkwardly smiled back, "Yeah.." He sat up on the couch, "How was the last day of work?" Today's events flashed through my head and I was lost for words. I know it showed on my face, I was not good at hiding my emotions, at all. He turned all the way around and frowned at me, "What's wrong...?"