Earth To Mars: Chapter 38

I didn't want things to get physical but, I also didn't want her to just walk out the door without me knowing everything. 

"I'm your friend that you lied to and betrayed in the worst way. So, if you want to even continue being in me or Bruno's life for the right reasons, then I suggest you stay. Cause' I honestly could be going crazy right now, yelling, screaming, fighting. But, I'm better than that and you should try and learn from this situation."

 She looked down. I looked over to Michelle who gave me a secret thumbs up. "So it's your choice you can leave right now, or you can stay and be an adult about this.." I said looking at her seriously.

"Yeah cause' you got a good one." he said stopping at a red light. I looked over to him, "I know, and honestly Phil I wanna marry her." He smiled, "You're growing up so fast Brunz! I thought I would never see the day where those words came out of your mouth!" I laughed. "You sure that bartender didn't throw something in your dancing juice?"

 I shook my head, "Na man, it's me. The Brunz just wants to finally settle down." We pulled up to the house and it looked like everyone was here. "Damn we didn't even have to go out, the party was at my house!" I joked. He slammed the car door, "Dammit, wasting gas." I laughed as I opened the door.

I heard Bruno's laughter as the door opened. I looked up to see him and Phil walk in. "What's up ladies?" he said putting his arms out. Carla held up her drink, "Partying?" He looked around and laughed, "I see." I smiled at him, "Bruno we need to talk." He frowned as he came closer to all of us, "What happened?" I put my hand on Karmen's shoulder, "Well my friend Karmen here has been telling me some things.."

My stomach started to churn and I nervously looked around to everyone. Did they all know? "Yeah.. well can we three talk.. some other time?" She smiled and shook her head, "No I think we should all talk now, in front of all of our friends." I swallowed hard. I really didn't want all the girls to know everything about me like that. I needed to get out of this, quickly. 

"Bruno?" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah yeah, I guess that's okay." I looked around at everyone and they we're still looking at me. This was completely different then being up on a stage.

"So Karmen, how did you and Bruno start messing around again?" She looked down, "Well we we're in the studio.. in Brooklyn and we we're flirting of course. And one night we stayed a little later, and everyone else had left and he asked me.." I looked over to Bruno and he shook his head. I know he hated hearing this, but not as much as I did. "So, Bruno. What did you say to her?" He looked at me in disbelief, but I didn't care. I wanted to make this room as uncomfortable as possible.

I remembered the night like it was yesterday, but I didn't want to say all of this out loud. "Tell her.. please." Karmen said. I looked down, "I asked her if she was into me.. like I was into her.." I choked on my words, I couldn't believe I had just said that, out loud. "Hmm.. and you guys did it there in the studio. Without even thinking about poor old little Diamond?" I shook my head, "Baby I swear it's not even like that." She shot me a look, "Bruno don't."

I didn't want to hear him beg or ask for forgiveness, the damage was honestly already done. I just wanted to make them both hurt for what they did. I wanted them to be as embarrassed as I am. "I got something to say." Karmen said. Everyone looked at her, what important thing could she have to say. "Okay.." I said nodding. "I was sent to do this." I frowned at her, "What?"