Earth To Mars: Chapter 68

There we're no words that could explain the feeling that I had. Not only was I in love, but I was in love with one of the most amazing people in the entire world. He was something special, and I was glad he loved me in the same way I loved him. We spent the next hour telling everyone that we we're now engaged. We shared a couple of drinks together and when Bruno heard a slow song come on he begged me to dance.

We walked out into the middle of the dance floor and he put his hands on my waist and I just hugged him. I wanted to feel close to him. We swayed back and forth together letting the music move us. "Diamond, I really really love you." he whispered to me. I leaned out and looked at him, "And I really really really love you Bruno." He shook his head, "You do not want to start this war." "Oh yes I do." I said rasing my eyebrow. "No, just wait till' we get home." he said looking away. I started laughing, "Oh my god."

"Yup, you already know it's going down." he said confidently. Even I should have known about what I had coming.

After our dance we sat around enjoying everyone's presence and sipping on drinks. The food was wonderful, and of course Bruno ate mostly chicken wings. I finally got a chance to line dance with him, and I have to say it was pretty fun. I spent a lot of time with my girls because I knew that since me and Bruno we're back together and now engaged. We would most likely be in the house for the next couple of days, catching up.

Bruno seemed a lot more happier then he had been earlier in the day. He signed more autographs and met more people. I thought about the future and how much fame he was going to have. Whatever he went threw I would go threw. And I was prepared to be there for him, no matter what. Next week was going to be a big one for us, the new song, and his first performance on live TV. I was kind of glad that my company had shut down now, because I had more time for him. He was going to take good care of me, and I'm glad I had no doubt in that anymore.

After almost 5 hours of partying the reception was finally over. I hadn't had that much fun in awhile, even nights out to clubs with my girls never compared to this. This day in it's entirety was one that I would never forget. We said our goodbyes to everyone and told Kameron and Carla congradulations once again. They we're headed to Orlando for their honeymoon in the morning.

Bruno came and put his arm around me, "So are you ready for this?" "What other surprises are you going to lay on me? My heart can't take anymore!" I said grabbing my chest. He laughed, "You'll be fine. Trust me." We finally got out of the hall after stopping several times talking to people and Bruno signing more autographs. I think we we're both surprised at the number of people that actually noticed who he was before and after his performance. He nodded over to Phil's car, "He's going to ride us home." We walked over to his car and I shivered a bit.

It was after 10 P.M. and for some weird reason the temperture had dropped a lot. I really hated the cold. Bruno noticed me shivering and started to take off his suit jacket. "Here put this on." I smiled and slid my arms into it, it smelled just like him. After another 3 minutes, that felt like 3 hours in the cold, Phil finally got over to the car. "My fault ya'll I had to catch up with Leyiah." I frowned, "You know Leyiah?" "Oh yeah known her for years." Me and Bruno looked at each other. "Really?" Bruno said in a joking tone. "Yeah really now get ya'll asses in the car." Phil said getting in.

The drive to our house gave me butterflies. I had no idea what Bruno was up to, but I knew for a fact that sex was involved. I was probably just over-thinking it. I leaned towards the door and looked up the stars threw the window.  After counting I don't know how many, we pulled up.

We jumped out and I went over to driver side of the car. I hit the top, "Thanks man, prechiate you!" He nodded, "Prechiate you pimp!" I started to walk to the front door but, he called me. I turned around, "What?" "Don't ya'll have no kids tonight, it isn't ya'll honeymoon." We both burst out into laughter as he pulled out of the driveway. I turned to Diamond, "You gotta love Phil!" She shook her head, "Who doesn't!" I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my keys. I opened the door and it felt good to walk in with her again. Before Diamond could do anything I turned to her and backed her up against the wall in the kitchen. I raised my eyebrow, bit my lip, and whispered, "Before we get started, I need you to do something for me..."