Earth To Mars: Chapter 8

(This chapter has sexual content, you've been warned.)

"Bruno I am not staying up all night with you! I've got to work." "Sorry babe, you're not using that one tonight," he said moving closer to me. Bruno still drove me crazy the same exact way he did 3 years ago. In all honestly he only got better. And by better I mean thinking of ways to end up in my pants. We started making out and boy did that always get us started. I stopped for air, "Not in the dining room Bru." He took my hand I followed him into our bedroom. He closed the door and stripped down to his boxers I guess he was about business tonight.

I took off everything, and I mean everything. Bruno finally got me out of being shy around him. He seemed to enjoy everything more when I wasn't shy or nervous. I went and laid in the bed and we started kissing again. He got on top of me and held my arms at my side. "You already know what I got to do first." I bit my lip, "I'm not stopping you." He started at my collarbone and kissed me all the way down to my thighs. Each kiss causing my breathing to get faster.

He was a tease no doubt and the way he touched me never failed to send chills down my spine. He lingered right in my inner thigh longer then I wanted him too. "Brunoo.. get on with it." I moaned. He looked up at me, smiled and put my legs on his shoulders. He licked his lips and went to work. I instinctively closed my eyes and swooned some. He really knew how to use that tongue and I felt every little lick he made. I ran my fingers through his curly hair and moaned out his name countless times as usual. I could never be quiet with him.

Right as I was about to be done I pushed his head up, "Wait baby.." " "What you got in mind?" he said crawling back on top of me. I felt him through his boxers against my skin and it only turned me on more. I scooted from underneath him, "Lay down." He smirked and did as he was told. I crawled on top of him. I watched his face as he slid his boxers off. I grabbed him and guided him inside before our bodies started sliding back and forth against each other. I put my head next to his ear and whispered to him. "I bet you like this don't you." He was too focused on what he was feeling to even respond. He lifted an eyebrow and closed his eyes. I moved my hands down and pushed them against his chest as I let my body work against his.

He was in a trance, his eyebrows raised and his forehead wrinkled. I loved the wrinkles in his forehead. I moaned constantly and I felt his breathing increase, I could almost feel his heartbeating. He put his hands on my hips and watched as me closely. I closed my eyes and pushed my hips down on him as hard as I could without actually hurting him. He liked it rough and the longer I did it the more sounds left his mouth. Just as he was about to be done his hands slid down to my ass. We both let out screams of pleasure as we came together. I smiled some and pushed my hair back before I slowly laid down on his chest. He continued to breathe hard as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Diamond." "Hmm." I don't know why he always wanted me to talk right after sex. "Why were you being so wild?" I leaned up and looked at him in the eyes, "Don't you like it?" "Yeah of course I do but, it's like you had something extra behind it tonight." Maybe I'm trying to show you that you won't get it better than this anywhere else. "I don't know what you're talking about." "Yeah, okay." I ran my finger around on his chest while he stroked my hair. Eventually we both fell asleep just like that. We didn't even bother turning the light off.