Earth To Mars: Chapter 17

He smiled cheekily up at me after he finished and I instantly hugged him, "Bruno.. you wrote that.. for me?" "Yes." I leaned back out and looked deep into his eyes. "I have no word to describe you. You're just..." He kissed me, "You don't need to explain yourself." "You should put that on your album.." "I wanted it to by my first single." I nodded, "That would be beautiful." He got up and we walked back to the room, "You kind of ruined my surprise, but I won't be mad at you." he smirked. "Aww, I'm sorry.." "Na, it's alright.. I got more to pull from." he said taking off his pants. "Oh really now?" "Yup!"

We both had completely forgot about the movie, but falling asleep in each others arms sounded a bit more entertaining. We both laid down and intertwined legs. I pulled at the curls in his hair, which was really beginning to get long. Of course he fell asleep before me, I watched him sleep for a little while before I soon followed right behind him.

I had to pull myself from underneath him when I woke up, laughing a little as he snored when I finally got away. It was hard doing that sometimes. As soon as I stood up he groaned but I knew he was still sleeping. I got in the shower and put my hair up into a ponytail. I crept back in and grabbed a t-shirt and some sweatpants, I wasn't planning on leaving the house today. I decided that today would be a good day to make some breakfast. I went in and began on breakfast, dancing a little to the own beats of songs in my head.

I woke up and reached out for Diamond but, she wasn't there. I blinked slowly and laid there for a few moments wondering how she always managed to slip from out of the bed without me noticing. As I sat up on my elbows to look around I could smell breakfast. If she didn't know anything else about me, she knew that I loved me some bacon and eggs. I got up and went straight for the shower. It felt good taking one in my own bathroom again. That hotel shit was overrated.

I threw on a plaid shirt and some jeans, keeping it casual for the day. I crept out into the living room and looked in the kitchen, she was at the stove. I got as close as I could to her and when she turned around she screamed.

"Damnit Bruno!" she yelled. I hugged her and laughed, "You're always so jumpy!" "Not funny." "You know what that was right?" I said sitting on a stool. "What?" "Payback!" I said pointing at her. She looked at me confused, "For what?" "You remember when you scared me a really long time ago.. yeah payback." I said winking. She threw a rag at me, "Stop it! You remember way too much." I just laughed at her.

She continued cooking and I sat there with my hands under my chin, like I always did. She looked at me, "So, you have nothing else to do?" "Nope." "You sure?" "Yup." She giggled and shook her head.

Since Bruno wanted to watch me. I decided to give him something to look at. I started doing unnecessary things like bending over slowly. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I said taking off my shirt. "Uhh.." he said watching me closely. Good, I wanted him to be speechless. I cooked in slow motion and made everything I do sexier than it needed to be. I felt him watching me, but I never looked over to him.

I bit back my lips when I felt myself beginning to get excited. She slowly walked towards me,turning me around in the stool. "Hmm.. what happened here?" she asked glancing down to my jeans. She knew me all too well.