Earth To Mars: Chapter 25

"Or just stop drinking as much when you actually do drink." Tori added. I nodded, "Thanks girls." I looked over and seen Michelle coming with Jasmine following her, "What the fuck happened?" "Nicole." I didn't even have to say anything else, she already knew. "What did that bitch say? Do you need me to go back in there?" "No it's okay. I think I've had enough drama for tonight." She took a deep breath, "Okay. It's still early, where are we going to go now?" I wondered if Bruno had got done with the song, we could always go to the studio. Plus I needed to tell him what happened anyway.

"I.. didn't.. uh.." Nothing was coming out right. "Yeah Phil, it happened." she said walking out. Phil shook his head at me and walked away. I walked out behind him, "Phil I swear I didn't know it was her!"

He turned around, "What?" I looked over to her sitting on the couch like nothing had happened. I hated her so much right now, I shouldn't have drank while she was around, what was I thinking. "The lights were out.." I said looking down. "What happened now?" Eric said walking in. I looked up at him, but I didn't know what to say.

We all got in the car and I sat there, trying to figure out where things went wrong. I was definitely the one that was wrong in this whole situation, I didn't even have to go over to her. I put my head down as I tried to make sense of things and keep my stomach from aching. I knew I would have to tell him before her. And then he would know I went through his phone. I just wish our relationship didn't have all these other extra things to deal with. I just wanted to be happy with him.

"He's cheating on Diamond, again." Phil said. The again echoed in my head. "It's not even like that." I said. Eric started walking into the kitchen, "I don't got anything else to say to him." I went and sat on the couch, "Why would you do this? Why?" I asked her. "Bruno.. come on now. You we're into it just as much as I was." I stood up, "But I didn't know it was you!" "We've been messing around for two years, you should know the differences between your women!" she yelled back at me. I widened my eyes some and looked up. Phil looked at me, "Two years.?" It felt like the walls we're closing in on me.

We pulled up at the studio and we all got out. I was not prepared to tell Bruno what had just happened. If he was in a good mood, I was about to ruin it. "Just tell him the truth. At least you'll be right on that part." Michelle whispered to me as we walked to the door. I nodded.

I opened my mouth to say something but, he cut me off, "You're sick man, I thought you changed." I grabbed my head and I couldn't deal with this. The doorbell rang, "I'll get it.." Phil said still shaking his head at me. I fell back into the couch and put my head back, why is this happening to me. I heard a lot of footsteps and looked up. All the girls walked in and Diamond looked at me and then looked at Karmen, "What's going on?"