Earth To Mars: Chapter 28

I woke up with a slight headache. Fucking alcohol, I thought to myself. I looked down to Diamond, she was still fast asleep. She usually never slept longer than me. I looked up at the clock before I tried slipping from underneath her without waking her up. Of course I failed. "Morning Bru." she said sitting up. "Good morning." I said smiling at her. "How'd you sleep?" I nodded, "A lot better." She smiled and rubbed my arm, "Good." I got up and stretched, I wished I was at home. "You ready to go home?" Diamond asked. She read my mind. I nodded, "Yes please." We gathered all our things together but, I left my guitar. I was planning on coming back. We hopped in my car and was home before we knew it.

I went into the room and instantly collapsed on the bed. "Ahhhh." I moaned in pleasure. I leaned up and saw Diamond stripping down. "Owh.. shower." I said smirking. She looked at me, "By myself." I got up and ran into the bathroom taking my shirt off in the process. "Bruno!" I closed to the door and locked it. "Okay okay, we can take one together." she said through the door. I opened it and smiled, "Much better." She walked in and I leaned over to turn the shower on. She turned off the lights and I instantly had a flashback of last night. "Diamond, please turn the lights on." "Why, you scared of the dark now?" she joked. "Na, I just.. please." I begged. She turned them on and frowned, "What's wrong?" "Nothing.. I just want to be able to see you." I lied. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." I laughed and took her in my arms, "I love you."

I looked up at him, "I love you too." I could tell something with bothering him, but I didn't know what. He always loved when I turned off the lights on him. We both stripped all the way down and right before I jumped in the shower, I grabbed him. He immediately went to guard his self and I laughed at him. "Now you know, if you get me started I won't stop." I pulled the shower curtain back, "Try me." He got in and came right behind me and started kissing on my shoulder. "Bruno." "Hmm?" he said still kissing me. I turned to him, "Do you want kids?" He frowned and choked on his words, "Uh yeah, wait why?" I giggled, "I'm just asking." I honestly just wanted to throw him off, I was pretty tired and I just wanted to sleep most of the day. I had a long work week ahead of me. We both washed each other and tried my best not to get turned on with the things he did. But, of course that didn't work. The way his fingers glided across my body made me want to just jump on him, but I didn't have the energy to do it.

He started rubbing up and down my back and it felt incredible. "Babe you okay?" he said. "Mhmmm." I said not able to make words. He really knew what he was doing. Before I let myself get all the way to that point I told him I was ready to get out. He pulled the shower curtain back and got up. He grabbed and towel and held it out for me to wrap up in. I loved when he did things like that, it made me feel warm inside. I jumped out right into the towel and he wrapped me in it. I got lost in him and watched closely as water droplets fell down his neck to his shoulder. My hormones we're raging for some reason. I just had no idea why I was fighting them. I hurried out of the bathroom and dried myself off and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt. I went and sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

I went in and grabbed a pair of boxers out of the drawer and put them on. I looked at Diamond, I could tell she was really tired. "You wanna take a nap?" I said crawling into the bed. "Please." she said turning to me. I wrapped us up in the covers and kissed her on the forehead. I closed my eyes and breathed in her scent.

I watched him closely and observed him. His hair, his nose, his lips. I wanted him so bad for some reason. I didn't know what it was about him that still drove me crazy every single day. After fighting with myself for the next two minutes, I gave in. "Bruno." I whispered. "Hmm." he said his eyes still closed. "I give up." He slowly opened his eyes, "What?" I let out a breath, "Make love to me please."