Earth To Mars: Chapter 41

I closed my eyes and laid there motionless. I didn't have any more tears to cry. I just wanted to rewind everything. How did this even start? I felt a hand on my back I opened my eyes to see Phil. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We both just looked at each other. He looked down, "He just told me that he wanted to marry you.."

She opened the door, "Bruno! How lovely of you to come by." I walked in past her, "Save it." I looked around, the house looked really nice. It was all clean and neat, it honestly looked like it was for show. "Sit down, stay awhile.. Want a drink?" I slowly sat down on the couch, "No, I'm fine." She sat on a couch across from me, "Okay, well what brings you here?" "You know exactly what." "Actually I don't know a thing, maybe you should fill me in?" I leaned froward, "Look Nicole, I'm not on your fucking games talk, tell me why."

She smiled, "You really want to know why?" I nodded. "Okay well you know I've just been DYING to have you.. But, you just won't come easy will you?" I shook my head, "Just stop. I'm nothing special.." "Hmm.. but you're wrong. You're actually really special. I see the way you move on that stage, and the way you caress your guitar." "You're crazy. Why do you want me so bad? What do I have that you want?" "Why tell you.. you won't give it to me.." she said leaning forward. I frowned, "Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you. Anything."

She got up and started walking towards me. I froze up instantly. She bent down and whispered in my ear, "I want you in me." "Do you really want that?" I whispered. She leaned out and looked me directly in the eyes, "I need it." I grabbed her face and kissed her. If she wanted me, I was going to let her have me. As we unlocked from the kiss she frowned at me. "No games Peter." I put hands up, "No games, I'm all yours." She smiled and I kissed her again. She went to unbutton my shirt, and I let her. I slowly reached under her shirt and rubbed up her stomach. I kissed her again, and she smiled against my lips. I started to unbutton my pants and she watched me closely.

I laid on the couch and listened to the girls as they tried to comfort me. "If you don't mind.. I'll stay the night with you." Carla said. I nodded, "Maybe you all should stay? We've all been drinking." Everyone nodded and agreed. "Thank you all so much." Michelle came and sat next to me on the couch, "You're going to be fine, I promise." I shifted on the couch and looked at her, "I'm scared for him." She nodded her head, "He's going to do the right thing. Watch." I closed my eyes, "I hope."

I grabbed her arms and stood up. "Lay down." I whispered. She did as I told her and I got on top of her. I kissed her down her neck all the way to her shoulder. She shivered from my kisses. "You know you could've been did this and I would have left you alone.." she whispered. "I had to make you wait." I said smiling. She laughed, "Well I've been waiting long enough." I bent down to her ear and whispered, "Your wait is over."