Earth To Mars: Chapter 10

"You know you missed me." she said smiling after we finished our kiss. "I guess I did." Did I really? I was so confused with my own actions and thoughts. "Now I think we got a couple hours till Diamond gets off of work, so we can do this first and then music second... your decision.." she said unbuttoning my shirt. "I mean.. it's about what you want." She slid her hand in my shorts, "You always do that, you know what I pick." I smiled some and kissed her again.

Me and Karmen had been messing around for longer than I knew. Whenever I went to Brooklyn, I was basically with her. I didn't love her in anyway like I loved Diamond but, it was just something about her. We met through Diamond in college and actually didn't see each other again after that until I went to Brooklyn to start working with other celebrities. She was a music producer and was damn good at what she did. And damn good at other things, if you know what I mean.

I sat down at my desk and started faxing papers off. "Diamond, you want a coffee." I looked up to Deondrea for a quick second and continued what I was doing. "Sure.. and don't fuck it up this time!" I joked. He laughed, "Right right." He was only one of the reasons I loved my job. He was so helpful at the times I needed the most. And he made me laugh when I needed it. He actually made me laugh at times where I needed to be serious and we would always get in trouble for it. He walked back in the room with two coffees. "Okay, one hazelnut coffee with one extra sugar." He had it down packed. "Thanks so much." I said sipping it. It was delicious.

He sat on the couch next to the window, "No problem. How's Bruno?" "He's alright. I'm making him take a break." He looked at me in shock, "From what?" I give him a look, "Not that boy.." "Oh right right." "From the studio, interviews, all of that. He needs to take a break from music." He nodded, "I agree. Too much of good thing equal bad thing?" "Did you get that from a movie?" He smirked, "Maybe."

Before I knew we were doing the wrong thing. What was the point of doing something when you felt bad the entire time you did it. But, this never stopped me. To make things even worst, we were in my house that I shared with Diamond. I blinked away my thoughts as I pulled her closer to me, "You like this don't you?" "I love it.." she moaned back.

"How many more people you got coming in today?" Deondrea said looking through the window blinds. "I don't know like four or five?" I said rubbing my face. "Late night?" he said turning towards me. "Yeah. Everyone came over for dinner remember?" "Oh yeah, sorry I couldn't make it again." I waved him off, "It's alright." "You know if you're really tired, I could take care of it all for you?" I looked up at him, "Would you really do that?" He smiled, "Yeah, I'll make it up to you for not coming to dinner last night." I got up and hugged him, "Thank you so much!" He waved me off this time, "No problem."

I told him where everything was and who was coming in. I trusted him, he was on person who never let me down. I finally got down to the parking lot and got in the car. Usually I would call Bruno and tell him that I was off. But, today I wanted to surprise him since I knew he was home trying to stay away from music. He would be happy that he didn't have to spend more hours by himself. After the fifteen minute ride, I got to the house and started to pull in the driveway.

I frowned a little  as I pulled in next to a car. I had never seen it before but I dropped the thought as I walked up towards the front door. People were always constantly at our house and I knew Bruno would have people come over to work on music even though I told him he was on a break. As I continued up the pathway the front door opened and I smiled expecting Bruno, but Karmen walked out. I instantly frowned more tilting my head,

"Karmen?"