Earth To Mars: Chapter 37

I put my head in my hands, "I know. I saved him. He was actually going to do it." She stared off at me for a few moments, "Diamond, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you guys we're having problems like these." she said rubbing my back. I wiped my face, "And I can't stop them from coming, everyday it's something new." "Listen Diamond, you're going to have to be strong about this. You've been through worse, and you don't deserve this." I sniffed some continuing to wipe my face, "What do you think I should do?" 

She got really close to me and whispered in my ear, "Where you going after this?" I stopped dancing just as fast as her words came. I took a couple of steps back and she frowned some,. "I'm sorry for asking."  I shook my head, "It's not you. I got a girlfriend. And I need to make a change." She nodded some as she began to fix her dress, "You're a good guy for that one." "If only you knew what I've done to her. I've gotta make it right." She put her hand on my shoulder, "She should be lucky to have you." I nodded, "I'm going to go home to her right now." "It was nice meeting you Bruno Mars. I wish the best for your career." "Thank you." I said walking back downstairs.

"First, I suggest you talk to him, hear his side. Even though he's done wrong everyone still needs their chances. And you know I've been telling you this for years. Bruno's just honestly a good guy who makes bad choices. If you love him, you're going to have to help him through that." 

I nodded, her words meant everything to me right now. I was tired of giving him chance after chance, but I guess that's what love is. I knew that no one in the world could love him like I did. I was just waiting for the moment where he would realize that.

"You bout' ready to go?" I said walking next to Phil. He looked at me surprisingly, "Oh! You not gonna go home with some random girl tonight?" I shook my head, "Na man, I'm done with that life, I told you I need to make a change. I'm gonna get my some self control." He smirked, "You don't know how good it feels to hear you say that." "Let's get out of here man, my baby is at home waiting for me."

I took a deep breath. "Where is he at now?" she asked me. "I have no idea, I'm hoping in the studio." She looked around, "Well it is getting late, and I want you to get your thoughts straight before you just go off on him ya' know?" I nodded and smiled, "Right." "Let's just go back out in the living room and calm down till' he gets here." We both stood up and I hugged her again, "I don't know what I would do without you." She laughed, "I don't know probably die!" I laughed at her and walked back into the living room.

I went and sat back down in my same spot. "I'm sorry everyone, I just had a little breakdown." I looked at Karmen and put my hand on her shoulder, "And for you." She frowned, "What?" "I want you to be here when Bruno gets here. So we can all work this little problem out." She shook her head, "I got places to be." She started to stand up, but I pulled her back down. I got close to her face and spoke through my teeth, "You're going to stay here and we are all going to talk." "Who are you to make me stay here?" she responded, hey eyes peering right into mine. Why was she going to make this situation harder than it already was?"

I got in my car, but I let Phil drive this time. I was a little too tipsy to drive. I took my hat off and put it on the dashboard. I ran my fingers through my hair, "Damn." Phil looked over to me, "What?" I turned to him and smirked, "She almost got me." He laughed, "I'm glad you found the strength step away from the sex." I nodded, "All I need is her."