Earth To Mars: Chapter 35

I went over and gave Phil a look, he already knew what it was. I walked over to the side of the small stage and the band coming off the stage was honored to meet me. I got up there and adjusted the mic. "Good evening everyone, I'm Bruno Mars." Everyone cheered and clapped for me. I watched as the girl that sat next to me at the bar sit at a table close by. "I'll start us off with a few covers, what ya'll wanna hear?" I listened as people yelled countless artists. Phil went up to his mic, "Bruno I think I heard Michael Jackson." "Oh yeah?" Someone yelled Dirty Diana. "I can roll up Dirty Diana!" I nodded to the guys and they began playing, and I sang along.

Karmen came and sat next to me, "Girl you are wasted." I looked at her, "Na, I'm just feeling good!" She shook her head and laughed, "I remember when you hated drinking." "Well as you can see not anymore!" I said holding up another drink. Everyone laughed at me, "Where are the guys?" she asked. "You know that's a good question, that damn Bruno." I said smiling. "Yeah." she said smiling also. The thought of her and Bruno popped into my head and I frowned. "What's wrong?" she said. I put my drink down. "Have you and Bruno ever fucked around?" I asked her. She looked at me seriously and everyone got quiet. They all stared at me, but I kept my eyes right on her.

I sang my heart out on that song and tired to make it as original as possible. They cheered for me on and on. "Alright alright, what's next?" I leaned my head out and listened again. Once again to many artists we're said. I managed to hear one of my all time favorite songs, "I think I heard Your Love?" Everyone cheered again and I started singing.

She hesitated and looked around at everyone. "Well.. yeah." My heart dropped, "Why Karmen?" "Diamond, I swear I'm so sorry. He just kept asking me." I frowned, "I can't believe you guys." She reached out to grab my shoulder. "Don't touch me." I said moving away. "Diamond I swear I'm sorry, if I could take it all back I would." I had started to cry now, "Your not sorry because, if so you would have told me if he tried to make a move on you! You wouldn't have done it!" I yelled. I had set myself up for this, it's not like I didn't already have an idea that they were messing around. Then I remembered something else, I looked at her. "When was the last time and where?"

By the end of that song I was sweating like crazy. The crowd chanted, "One more, one more." "Brunz, we should hit em' with some of our shit!" "Yeah? I don't think they ready for all that!" I said shifting positions. "I don't know they seem to be ready to me!" "Okay I think everyone knows this one, Nothin' On You?" They cheered and I started singing our remix of the song that we made up in the studio one day..

If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying,

If theres something I'm not doing girl I'm trying..

I know I'm no angel girl, but I'm not so bad...

No, no, no...