nine

"I'm too embarrassed to see him. Can I skip class today?" You said to Isabell while walking to class. You groaned in embarrassment.

"You're dramatic. I'm sure Jeonghan wouldn't mind and treat you like usual," she said while opening the door to your class.

"I don't want to show my face to anyone today," you said as you sit down and look down to look at your phone.

"Y/n he's here," Isabell taps on your shoulder multiple times, and it makes you nervous.

"Ain't looking," you pretend to be busy with your phone.

"Look at what he's wearing," Isabell is still not giving up.

"Shut up, Isabell," you said again and tried your best not to look (although you want to).

"You dumb, he's wearing the hoodie you gave him," Isabell sighed and gave up. Hearing that, you immediately lifted your head to search for Jeonghan.

"What? He did?" Your eyes finally caught his glimpse, and you almost choked.

"It fits him well like I thought it would," you were staring at him that you thought your eyes might fall off. Then Jeonghan turns his head around and saw you.

"Fuck, he's looking," you turned around quickly as if nothing happened.

"This is not your first time meeting him, y/n, don't be shy like that," Isabell chuckled, seeing your movements.

"I still feel the same way every time I look at him. It's like butterflies Isabell, Jeonghan butterflies," you hold your stomach that was feeling weird all over.

Your phone vibrated on your table, and you took it to see the sender.

———————————————————-

Jeonghan:
No good morning or "you look good in that hoodie Jeonghan,"?

Good morning

Jeonghan:
I wear it because you bought it for me🥺

I already said you look fine no matter what you're wearing when we're at the mall

Jeonghan:
Thanks. I know🥰

Girls are drooling over you. Thank me later.

Jeonghan:
See u at lunch. Thanks for the present, I like it.

Don't thank me, it feels weird🥴

————————————————————

"Y/n, why don't you confess to him?" Isabell suddenly suggested, and you stopped looking at your phone.

"Why are you suddenly saying this?" You frowned at the sudden suggestion.

"I just think that you both liked each other," she said, and you turn your body to face her.

"Don't you think it's too early to assume that?" You asked back, and she looks worried.

"Better late than never y/n, somebody else might confess to him before you," you stayed silent, hearing her response. During the whole day of class, you can't pay attention to anything since Isabell's words distract your mind.