sixty-six

Unedited: do comment if there are any unclear parts or grammatical errors. Thank you :)

A/N: As much as I want to update more regularly, I also want to make sure that each chapter I write satisfy both me and the readers. I hope you guys can wait patiently for my updates. Thank you for reading my fanfic :)

___________________________

"Hi mom," you greeted as you entered the living room.

"Sweetheart! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" She stops doing her knitting and hugs you.

"It was a last-minute thought,"

"I'll be a speaker and talk at a seminar in a few days. Thought it's a good idea to rest at home before going," you grinned.

"You're always welcome here honey,"

"Hi dad," you kissed his cheeks and went to sit next to your mom on the couch.

"Feels so good to be home," you lay down on your mom's lap before closing your eyes.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? Is work tiring?" She strokes your hair with a concerned look.

"I'm fine,"

"Is it because of something else?" She asks another question that makes you sigh. She's your mother. You can never hide your feelings from her.

"I'll go to my room to rest for a bit,"

You took your bag upstairs to your room and didn't waste time taking a quick shower.

You sat on the bed while scrolling through your phone, looking at the photos.

It was something you never told anyone. When you feel tired or are not up to doing anything, you'll open up your gallery and look at the old photos of you and Jeonghan.

He always gives you strength when you need it and he still does.

You smiled to yourself while looking at the photos that you secretly took of him.