sixty-eight

Unedited: do comment if there are any unclear parts or grammatical errors. Thank you :)

_____________________________

"We're on standby! Going on stage in 10 minutes," Jeonghan heard the staff telling everyone, but he is focused on searching for you.

"Is she running late?" He mumbled to himself and kept looking at the time.

He knew you were not the type of person who was late.

"Hi, have you seen y/n?" He stopped one of the staff passing by him and asked.

"Miss y/n?" Jeonghan nodded, hoping this guy would have an answer.

"Oh, she won't attend today. We found a replacement guest to take her spot,"

"Might you know why?"

"She called in sick," Jeonghan was relieved to know the reason.

"Thank you," the staff then walked away, and Mr. Kim came to him.

"Mr. Yoon, they're calling for you now,"

__________________________

"Where's my phone?" You were weakly trying to search for your phone. You can hear it ringing somewhere, but you don't have the energy to look for it.

"Forget it,"  you brushed off. You're on leave and nothing should be necessary right now.

"For god's sake, why isn't she answering her phone?" Jeonghan kept on calling you several times and is so worried that you're not picking up the phone.

"Are you ready to go, sir?" Mr. Kim asked Jeonghan and he was deciding on what to do.

Should he do it?

"I need the car to go somewhere,"

__________________________

You poured the cereal into the bowl, hoping it would fill your empty stomach.

Slowly you then walk to the fridge to take the milk but groan at the sight.

"Shit, I've run out of milk," you were pissed off. Your cramps are so painful, and you're unable to do anything.

When you're busy being mad at the fridge, the house bell rings and you roll your eyes in annoyance. Who is coming to your house at times like this?

"I'm coming," you said, although you knew the person outside couldn't hear it. You were walking as fast as you could to the door.

Jeonghan outside was panicking. Why are you not answering the door?

He kept pressing the bell and knocking on the door until his eyes looked at the lock.

"1 0 0 4" he pressed the number on the keypad, and the light turned green, showing the door was unlocked.

"Y/n," he took off his shoes and stood in front of you. A panicked look on his face.

"Jeonghan? What are you doing here?" You were confused by how he could enter your house, but the main question was, why is he here?

"You're not answering your calls. I'm worried sick," he said and you immediately knew that explained the sound of non-stop calls on your phone.

"I can't find my phone, but I'm fine," you smiled, trying to hide your pain from him.

"It's your period cramps right?" He guessed and you are so annoyed that he always knew what was wrong with you.