thirty-nine

"So it took Jeonghan almost five years to know his true feelings for you?" Joshua teased Jeonghan after listening to your story.

"I already realized it back then. I just didn't have the courage to tell her," Jeonghan defended himself.

"Coward," Seungcheol added and laughed.

"Shut up," Jeonghan replied, feeling pissed at the two messing up with him.

"Boys! Can you please?" You raised your voice and the three of them stayed silent.

"Sorry," they said in unison and focused on eating the food.

After a moment, you look at Joshua.

"Joshua, don't you think it's time for you to get to know someone?" You began and he groaned, tired because he was asked about that question so often.

"I don't find anyone that matches me,"

"Shua is too picky," Jeonghan said before biting on the chicken.

"Am not," Joshua scoffed.

"Jeonghan," you gave him a warning for saying like that.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"What if I introduce you to my friend? She's single," you asked Joshua again, back to the topic.

"I'm not sure about blind dates," he said as he scrolled his phone, clearly showing he was not interested in the conversation.

"Come on! What if it works?" You are still not giving up.

"How long will you be coming to dinners like this alone? Most of our group members already have a girlfriend," Seungcheol added to make him hit the reality.

"Our age is around the ones that will be questioned if we don't get married," Jeonghan continued.

"Exclude me from that one," Seungcheol said as he already had a baby.

"Alright, alright, stop nagging, fine then, I'm trying that blind date only once okay? If it doesn't work, you guys can't question me anymore," Joshua sighed with everyone attacking him right there.

"Great," you smiled, satisfied everyone was on your side to make him agree.

"I want that one," Jeonghan pointed at the garlic bread in front of you.

"Take one yourself," you look at him. He was next to you and all he needed to do was reach out to it.

"I want you to take it for me," he pouted and you rolled your eyes but still took one for him and placed it on his plate.

Everyone at the table looks at Jeonghan in annoyance.

"These two are a pain in the ass. I'm leaving. See you guys next time," Joshua stood up and got ready to leave.

"You're just jealous," Jeonghan said and stuck his tongue out to Joshua.

"We'll get going too then. Thanks for dinner y/n," Isabell and Seungcheol are also getting ready to go home with their baby. Too bad the baby was sleeping, so you couldn't play with him.

"Let me send you guys off," you were ready to follow them but stopped when you saw your phone ringing showing your mom's name on the screen.

"Hannie can you send them to the parking lot? I need to take a call from mom," Jeonghan nodded and went out to send all of them home and you answered the call.