sixty-five

Unedited: do comment if there are any unclear parts or grammatical errors. Thank you :)

I made sure to write a chapter as fast as I could because well, I didn't want to be responsible for any emotional pain. I'll write as much as I can until the end of this month :)

Yall really had something to say in chapter sixty-four😭 anyways, not a very interesting chapter but enjoy it anyway😗_____________________________

_____________________________

You yawned, feeling tired after a full day at work. In your head is about how you can't wait to sleep on your soft bed.

You parked the car and headed towards the elevator to get to your apartment. Just as you were about to press the level, you remembered that you shouldn't be here.

You and Jeonghan broke up a few days ago.

You're not sharing a place anymore.

"Let's break up,"

Those words linger in your mind. It's not like you didn't want to protect your relationship with him but you can see in his eyes. You hurt him. You cannot stand seeing the person you love like that.

It hurts you to think that he was the one that supported you to take over the company in the first place when you didn't want to.

You were disappointed in him as much as he is in you, but nobody saw this coming. Maybe this is for the best.

You drove back home while wiping a few tears falling from your eyes. After finally reaching your apartment, you sighed heavily.

You came back to your old apartment because Jeonghan refused to sell this place and instead he paid for the monthly rent. He said it might be helpful if you suddenly need it.

Maybe this is what he meant.

You took a shower to freshen yourself up and made dinner. Your relationship consumes your thoughts and without you realizing it, you place two dinner plates on the table. It became a habit for you to take out two plates.

It finally broke you.

You missed Jeonghan so much. You missed how he would ask how is your day, making tea so you could relax to go to sleep after your long tiring day, hugging you while sleeping, and waking you up with a kiss on the forehead. You missed everything about him.

You sat on the chair and started sobbing. He's right about you. You're not trying. You take him for granted, and it's too late to fix your relationship.

You dragged yourself to the bedroom, losing your appetite to eat and cried to yourself.

"I'm sorry Jeonghan,"

You kept repeating the words that were only available for you to hear.

_____________________________

A few months later...