sixty-seven

Unedited: do comment if there are any unclear parts or grammatical errors. Thank you :)

___________________________

"Miss y/n, you did great," Ji Woo said as you came down from the stage.

"Thanks Ji Woo,"

"I'm sorry about earlier. I should've been more alert towards your-"

"I'm fine now, it's okay," you smiled and held her shoulder. You were at fault too.

"You should rest, it's been a long day and you've done so much," she nodded and bowed to you.

"I'll see you tomorrow for the talk then,"

After she walked away, you went to the waiting room to pack your things to go back home.

You sit at the vanity mirror and open your earrings when you remember the moment you stepped on stage earlier.

You were so nervous, but when you saw Jeonghan in the front row of the crowd, looking at you and somehow, it made you feel at ease. His eyes never left you until you finished.

A knock on the door shakes off your thoughts.

"Ji Woo? I thought you had already gone-" you turned around but were surprised instead.

"Jeonghan,"

"Hi," he greeted and entered the room.

"How are you?" He asked, and you were confused looking at him in here.

"Good, I guess?" You answered shortly.

"You did great, by the way,"

"Thanks, you too," you forced a smile and looked around the room.

Well, this is awkward.

"Do you want to grab a drink?"

You tilted your head to look at him. Did you hear wrong?

"I think maybe we could catch up-"

"No," you said before he could finish his words.

"I mean, sorry, I'm tired and I want to go home," you explained and turned back around to continue opening your accessories.

"I guess you hated me that much now, huh?" Your movements stop and you turn back to him again.

"Excuse me?"

"I was trying to be nice, you know? Want to drink with an old friend, asking how she's doing, but guess we're strangers now," he shrugged and you were pissed off by him now.

"I'm sorry, you think it's a good idea to grab a drink with your ex, which you dumped?" You asked him, still being patient.

"You didn't move on from that yet?" You scoffed at his reply.

"Why do you care about it?"

"I don't," he said and looked at you as if it was nothing.

"Are you always this annoying?" You walk closer to him. You are so close to punching him in the face.

"Depends,"

That's it. You can't take this anymore.

"Fuck you Jeonghan," you said to him and went out of the room.

It turns out the ex that you missed is now a jerk.

_____________________________

"Good morning," you greeted Ji Woo cheerfully. Don't know why you're suddenly in a good mood today compared to yesterday. (because of someone)