cheating prank

(So far, the hickey prank got the most views since I published this, so here's another prank)

Y/n pov

I knew pushing Taylor this far on the pranks would cause trouble but I loved pulling them anyways. So today I as doing a full blown cheating prank in her. The plan is that I'm going to have my friend keep texting me under the name 'Fox😏😍', which is my ex's name. And she's basically just going to blow up my phone until Taylor checks it, and then obviously when she reads the texts it'll seem like I'm cheating in her with my ex-boyfriend. I felt so low for doing this because I knew whenever my ex was brought up she got pretty insecure. He's this strong, tough, gym body, "alpha" guy. And, even though I keep reminding her she's all I've ever wanted, she thinks he's better than her. with that, there comes this thought in the back of her head, that I'll leave her for him.

Taylor pov

I got home a few minutes ago and greeted y/n, then she went to go take a shower. I was just snuggling up either Olivia when I heard her phone go off again and again. It was really annoying me so I went to go turn on do not disturb. But when I checked her phone, I saw dozen of messages from her ex, Fox. I felt a wave of uneasiness wash over me as I hesitantly checked what the texts said. They read:

Fox: Hey baby, wyd
Fox: R u still at work?
Fox: I was thinking maybe we could do what we did last night..?

Me: sure, Taylor shouldn't be home soon anyways

My heart litterly shattered. I can't believe she'd cheat. Like I actually don't believe she did. She wouldn't. We're engaged, and about to get married and she goes and cheats? With her ex?. I'm going to wait till she comes out of the shower to tell her my exact thoughts. I was filled with anger but also extreme heartbreak. She finally came out of the shower, and smiled at me, a smile in which I didn't return. "Whats Wrong?", she asked nervously. Then she looked at her phone in my hand and her eyes went wide. "Oh shit....you weren't supposed to see that", she mumbles. "See what?! You cheated on me?", I raised my voice. I never raised my voice I hated doing so, but right now weather or not I raised my voice was the least of my concerns. "I'm sorry, I really am it was stupid, I'm stupid", her voice cracked. I loosened up and calmed down a tad bit. I also hated when she spoke badly of herself, she isn't stupid, but if this whole situation is what I 99% think it is, then she definitely made a stupid decision.

"You're not stupid, but your decision to cheat is. I mean like babe what the fuck?", I said, clearly pissed. She just kept her head down, and said nothing. "Well?", I asked. "I-i don't know why I did that. I'm so sorry, I understand if you wanna break off the engagement", she said with tears welding up in her eyes. I didn't want to just end it here, I think we could work through this with a bit of time and trust. "I don't wanna do that y/n, we can work through this. But I don't wanna see your face right now, can you please leave", I asked, with tears now forming in my eyes. She just busted out laughing, and held my hands. I looked at her so confused. "Its a prank Taylor. I'm pranking you, that's not Fox texting me, its y/f/n", she said In between giggles. I role my eyes and shove her shoulder. "Omg I hate you. Go away", I grumbled. "Sorry!", she said before running upstairs. I have to get her back sometime.

(Hey guys. Hope you liked this one, leave comments, I love reading them)