picking a house

Y/n pov

Me and taylor are looking for houses. We got married about 2 months ago and so we decided that for this new chapter in our life we should finally get a house together. I moved in with taylor about 8 months into our relationship. I already had this huge beautiful Mansion Greece; which I still own as well as a vacation home in Argentina. And I had another house here in the states. That wasn't quite as big as my Greece one. So I just moved in with taylor and sold that one. Along the way we have bought houses and apartments in different states, but these are the main ones we stay at.

Hopefully, today we'll find a nice house. Our agent, Jack, said he found some great houses to check out today, that he thinks we'll like. Currently, me and taylor are on our way to the first one. When we get there we quickly see Jack and step out of the car. Taylor runs to my side of the car and opens the door for me, "ma lady", she says making me giggle. We walk up to him and greet, "so, some background info, this house was built very recently i was told, I don't know exactly when but I can certainly find that out for you", he said with a bright smile. "It wasn't previously owned before you. And the property along with this house is 3.5 acres", he tells us. "That all sounds pretty nice", taylor says and I nodded. especially if we plan on having kids in the future, which we've already discussed.

"And if you would just follow me, we can start touring the inside", he said. Taylor took my hand as we walked up to the large house. Jack opens the door for us and we are met with a gorgeous entry way as soon as we walked in. Taylor quickly kisses my cheek before he takes us to the kitchen. "So this is the kitchen, as you can see this is white marble counter tops", he gives details about the kitchen.

We continue to tour the house and everything seems so perfect. "Okay, and that the house. What'd you think?", he asked. "Amazing. We'll buy it", taylor said. He raised his eye brows and smiled once more, "Thats what i like to hear", he jokes and tells us about the paper work he'll get.

2 weeks later

Me and taylor just brought the last boxes inside. We looked at eachother with excitement, I squealed and ran up to her, wrapping my legs around her waist and arms around her neck. She supported my back with her hands. "This is so perfect", i  told her.