Mine to touch🍒

Taylor pov

I throw my heels on the ground after a long, exhausting day. Looking forward to hanging out with my girlfriend, I run up the carpeted steps, my vintage dress ruffling as I did so. Outside of the house, I was this softy innocent girl who never did anything scandalous or dirty. But if anyone knew me personally, they'll quickly learn, however, that just isn't true. In specific, people like Y/n. "Babydoll!", I called for her, anticipating a sweet-toned call in return, only to be met with utter silence. I knew she was still here, so why wouldn't she bother to answer me? Maybe she's just asleep. Yeah, she's just asleep.

I walked casually towards our bedroom, suspiciously slowing down my pace when I picked up on strange, more cynical activity. I heard her soft voice, whimpering and moaning my name quietly, under her heavy breath at most times. I wanted nothing more than to hear her continue; to hear her finish in a loud scream of my name, truly claiming her as mine. I stood outside the door and leaned against the frame, biting my bottom lip gently and closing my eyes tight at the erotic amd salacious scenes playing in my mind. My hand unconsciously trailed down near my needy core, "Control yourself, Taylor", I faintly muttered to myself and took a deep breath as well as opening my eyes again.

But no amount of restrain, could hold me back from entering with lustful intentions. "T-tay, Oh-oh my god", she said, getting extremely embarrassed when I walked in. She was laying down when she then ripped her hand away from under the covers. I walked over to the bed and smirked at her before bending down to whisper in her ear.

"No one said stop, babygirl"

Her cheeks turned a shade of light pink, and she gave me doe, innocently questioning eyes. "You heard me...keep going, since you wanna touch yourself so badly", I told her, lowly. I sat upright next to her tense body and took her hand in mine, running it down her naked figure until I landed near her now wet center. "Spread your legs, love.", I bent down to whisper in her ear, making her quiver. She did so, and reluctantly placed her hand back down on her dripping center. "That's my good girl", I told her and moved my position from beside her to seated in front of her open legs. "Taylor...just touch me", she pleaded when I started moving her fingers up and down her slit so I let go of her hand. "Don't be shy", I ushered her once more until she slowly started rubbing her clit again. Soon her head strained itself back against the headboard, in half pleasure and half frustration, and I watched intently as her fingers ran back and forth on her lubricated folds. "Mm", she grunted quietly before stifling her noise with a bottom lip bite.

It didn't take long for her to inch closer to her climax, only taking about 5 minutes to get to that point. "Ahhh...", she let herself moan before I spoke up, "I want you to look me in the eyes when you finish, darling", I instructed. She obliged, and gazed into my eyes once her climax came crashing onto her. "TAY!", she screamed then closed her eyes in exhaustion once she came. "Good girl", I gushed and leaned in to collect some of the white liquid on my fingers. "Taste yourself, little bitch", I told her and my finger sin her mouth which she obediently sucked.