Halloween party🎃

[Taylor in that costume😫]

Taylor pov

Today was Halloween and we were so excited. Tonight me and y/n are hosting a Halloween party with a bunch of friends and family. Right now we're setting it up because we've got about 30 minutes before people start getting here. It was dark out ad we've gotten a few tricker treaters so far. I was in a cool deadpool outfit, and y/n was dressed at Cher from Clueless. There were Halloween decorations everywhere:

we put cob webs around our staircase then had jack 'o lantern lights on top of it, we had "potion books" and black candles on one table, then Halloween snacks on another, we had a few skeletons placed around the house, bats hanging from the chandelier, and there was a Halloween Playlist playing in the background. Outside we had a cauldron with dry ice with a jar of eye balls inside, carved pumpkins, and a bowl of candy for the kids.

Soon, a bunch of people started arriving. We waited until everyone was here, and then started having loads of fun. My friend Liam was dressed has colossal from deadpool to go along with me while y/n's friend Avery was dressed as the joker.  "I know! I swear, I told her 'do that one more fucking time' and she put the paper in her mouth and spit it at me. So then I grabbed her by the hair banged her head on my desk, I did it so hard my finger nails bent back and hair pulled out", y/n told my friends a story of her in school. "DAMN! okay we stan a defensive y/n", one of y/n's friends laughed.

The night went by quickly and everyone seemed to be having so much fun. "I love you", I told her as she sat in between my legs. She looked up at me, and crawled into my lap and took of the plaid yellow blazer, setting it aside. Not gonna lie, she looked really hot in that yellow plaid skirt. "I love you too", she looked me in the eyes. I gripped her waist, "my sweet girl", I said. She tilted my chin up, "My sweet girl", she corrected. I started drawing circles on her lower back, "is that so?", I smiled. She nodded, "just admit it, you like it when I'm dominant", she smirked. I just chuckled, "just wait. We'll see if that's what you're saying later tonight", I told her. "Is that a promise?", she asked, "most definitely", I said back. She squinted her eyes at me, I did the same.

I looked behind her and saw that my best friend was filming us. "Yeah bestie get it!", she said enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes and y/n got off my lap. "I think you've had one too many witch cocktails", I said. By now it was 12 am and time to leave, everyone said their goodbyes before walking the door. After cleaning up, me and y/n walked into the kitchen. "Oh would you look at that, two eye ball cake pops left", she said and picked them up. I smiled and took one, we tapped them together before taking a bite. "Mmmm, tastes eye ball-y", she said. I giggled and nodded my head. "Wait I wanna try vanilla", she said and I put it up to her mouth, she took a bite.

We went to sleep when we started getting tired, which was hours after the party ended. I held her small body as she slowly drifted off to sleep. The next morning however, my phone was blowing up with notifications. Then I checked social media, tiktok in particular, and saw that my friend had posted the video of our little moment last night. We gave her permission, but doubted she'd actually post it. Oh well, here come the edits!