Toys🍒

[Taylor got Tiktok. Do I really have to say anything else]

Y/n pov

I ordered sex toys online. A sentence I never thought I'd say. Me and taylor are gonna try them out later tonight, just to have fun, and maybe see what what we like and what we don't. I don't really remember what I got but I think it included a strap. So god help me when we test that one out.

"Baby I'm home!", taylor said from the front door. "Coming", I said and walked downstairs. I walked down the steps and kissed her. She pulled me in by the hips and kissed me lovingly. "Did the.....stuff come yet", she asked with a smile. I nodded, "its upstairs, yeah", I said. She giggled, and I took her before bolting up to our room. We walked in and I showed her the bag full if toys. She looked through it, her eyes widened at a few things. "You kinky bitch", she mumbled which made us both laugh.

A little while later, and I'm now fully naked on Taylor's lap. She pushed me onto my back and spread my legs apart, before reaching to grab something. It was a vibrater. She turned it on a medium setting and pressed it against my clit. She used a finger to slowly finger me, and didn't add anymore. The vibrater was over stimulating, and made me go all over the place. "Oh my God! Tay don't stop!", I moaned. She then took the vibrater off and slowly took her finger out. I was silent and still. She reached over me to grab a pillow, than put it under my hips. I wondered why she did that, but then I remembered that she only did that when she wanted to go for a long time.

She kissed my neck and then down to my chest. Feeling her lips and hot fanning breath against my bare skin made me melt. She kept moving downwards until she got to my dripping heat. She began to lick up and down my folds, creating zig zags with her tongue. I intertwined my hands in her hair and grasped at it. She kept swirling her tongue around inside me, and it felt like 15 minutes at least of this. bucked my hips and started unconsciously grinding a bit. Then she stopped. She was edging me too far, and I already felt exhausted. I just figured since she wasn't going to finish the job, than I'll just have to myself. So I reached my hands down a started playing with my clit. She immediately got a hold of both my wrists and held them above my head. I started to regret the fact that I got hand cuffs because she cuffed me.

I was laying there denied orgasm, and wasn't able to move my arms. She moved her hands to my heat and started teasing me with small touches. This time I wasn't as desperate, being that I was afraid she'll edge me once more. I moved away a bit, but she started kissing my neck and holding my sides. "Dont worry baby. This time I'll give you your release", she said. I nodded and let her continue. She held eye contact with me and didn't brake it, all while slowly entering two fingers inside me. She kissed my lips with passion as I returned moans and whimpers.

I eventually came all over her fingers, and just backed completely undone. I was trying to catch my breath while she got up for something. My she turned around with the strap on. She looked at me and I looked at her, "if you're gonna do that. Uncuff. My. Fucking. Hands", I said between breaths. She smiled and did as I asked. Then she flipped me over on my stomach, and started kissing my shoulder and neck. I closed my eyes and waited for her to enter me. I didn't realize before how big it actually was. She grasped my waist and thrusted her length inside me. I gasped and clenched onto the sheets, my mouth gaped open. She started slowly pumping in and out of me, she groaned and started going faster. Then she pulled out and flipped me onto my back again.

Slipping her length back in, she made sure to fill me up until our hips were Touching. I moaned even louder as she thrusted faster and harder into my core. I felt my release coming on. And then I did. I came all over her again but this time I passed out. I guess I'm just not used to these toys and things. Taylor stopped and pulled out when I did, and then gently laid me under the covers before taking a shower. She then got back in bed with me and cuddled me softly.