makes everything better

Y/n pov

I just came home from my stupid family gathering, and of course my older brother was there. I'm part of a triplet set, my two other triplet brothers are just fine. But my older brother is a dick he's so homophobic and rude, and talks over me. I walked up the steps to the front door angrily, and slammed the door behind me when I entered. "Baby girl?", taylor says from the kitchen. I just huffed and walked over to her. She hopped off her place on the counter and gave me a hug. "How was it? You have fun?", she asked as she pushed hair away from my neck. "I guess", I mumbled. "Oh no. What happened?", she asked once more. "Just my stupid brother and his mansplaining, again. san an den rotoúsa, min peis skatá!", I started rambling and cursing in Greek. Taylor just smiled and let me talk.

Soon I stopped and took a breath, realizing that I'm home now and its all fine. She giggled and grabbed my hand. She led me up the steps, and into the bathroom. "You seem a bit stressed babydoll", she told me as she wrapped her arms around my waist. She sweetly kissed me, and I sighed. "So, why don't we take a shower, then maybe get a little writing done, cuddle and watch the game, then go to sleep", she said. I nodded and smiled, "that sounds like a good idea", I said. She turned on the shower and after we got dressed, we stepped in. She pulled me into her embrace, my back to her front, we washed ourself. She put shampoo in her hand then put it in my hair  and started washing it. I have to say, It does feel really nice.

We stepped out of the shower, and put our clothes on. After drying out hair, I sat her down in front of me and did her hair into a braid. To me, doing hair felt relaxing excpecially because she was so pretty with a braid. After I was done, I just put my shoulder-length hair into a half up half down. We walked to our music room and I sat down on my pillow on the floor, While she sat down behind me on the couch. "I have a skng idea, can I use your guitar?", I ask. "Mhm, here", she hands me her guitar. I set it in my lap and start singing softly the lyrics if "astronomy" ( its actually by conan gray, but let's just say you wrote it). When finished singing and turned around, her jaw was open. "Omg baby, your guitar skills are so good now and those lyrics!", she said happily. I smiled and moved up to sit next to her on the couch, "okay now what have you got? I heard you singing something earlier" , I said. She nodded and stared playing what she had wrote. For the next hour we were just laughing and writing.

After that we got up and went to our bedroom, there we cuddled and watched a soccer game. She placed kissed to my neck and played with my hair till I fell asleep in her arms. I completely forgot about my brother, "I love you babygirl, you deserve everything", taylir said before I drifted off to sleep.