30 : Who is this man?

There it is the voice that still haunts into Lay's mind forever. He is in complete shock to finally see the man's terrifying face. His eyes just widen bigger then ever before if it is possible that it can be any bigger. Lay, just sits there with complete shock and terrified as he is tied up down the cold harden stage floor looking straight at the screen above/behind him and its making his whole entire to quiver every ounce of his body.

"Hn~ *low deep chuckle* you have done well my darlings~" - said the man on the screen.

All the girls then raise up their head and said in unison, "We are gladly to please and assist you, Sir Jang." They then stood up and look at him and nod.

Lay watched the girls in shock of how can they withstand this kind of man who only cause tremendously pain and cruel to others. This man that Lay fears the most, he know what he's doing with this girls. He is only using them, manipulating them so they can do his work for him. It only made Lay furious more but what he hated was he's the only one that has fear all over his face. Is because he is the only one who faces him once before.

While the guys was only confused why Lay was making such a face.

"Hyung? What's the matter? You don't look okay? As if you been in hell..." - his good friend/dongsaeng (younger sibling) Kai whispered to his ear.

Lay didn't say anything but mumbled something beneath his breath. Obviously Kai didn't heard him but that made Kai questioned him back. Once again Lay didn't answered back but kept in silence. Just for this sudden behavior he's acting, Kai nudge his right where his other hyung, where Suho was sitting.

"Hyung something is not right?" - Kai whispered.

"You think! Nah, we are just here chillin and tied up as if nothing is gong on. Sure~ something is totally not right!" - Suho half loudly whispered close to Kai's ear.

Suho rolled his eyes thinking to himself that why would Kai would ask an obvious question. From the situation they are in, it can be understandable why Suho was acting that way but that wasn't Kai was referring.

Kai just back away a little by his hyung half shouting at his right ear.

"That's not what I meant!! If you would let me finished what I was to say then you would know! Humph!" - Kai answered whiling pouting.

"Araso araso (OK OK), so what do you mean by something is not right as you can see perfectly everything is not right!" - said Suho with a little irritate to his voice.

Then Kai looked back to his left that made Suho as well to see the reason what Kai was trying to say. He see one of his friend is not alright, not at all. He looked like he might burst out in screaming like a little child would get scare and scream when they very first watch a horror movie.

Suho scooch over to Lay slowly so he can ask him personally what's wrong with him.

"Hey, are you okay, Lay?" - Suho asked.

When finally he spoke, "Hyung t-this isn't g-ood....we...de-fin-itely need t-o get out of here..." - Lay replied with a shaky voice.

"Why?" - Suho confusedly asked and tilted his head.

Lay gulped.....

"I know that man from the screen and he is very bad news. We definitely don't want to mess around with him. If we stay we are soooo dead!" - Lay stated.

This made Suho surprised what Lay have told him not just only it surprised him but the gang they were also was hearing him as well. They didn't know what to say. They all taken their breath away, couldn't say one single word.