7 : The Chase!

A/N : Italics means the characters thoughts or flashbacks.

(Hyeri's POV)

Just walked out the library and next stop is the music room! But which way do I go? This stupid map is so confusing!! They could've make it simple to read this thing. Urg~ -_-‖ should I ask someone? So I decided to look around if there's anyone can help me to find the music room.

After a couple minutes later I found someone standing in the middle of the court-yard doing....make-up? Why here instead going to the restroom? Now that I look at her carefully I got the feeling she's the type of girl who thinks she's more important than everybody. I can't stand those types of girls. But I didn't had a choose and I need to ask her for help. She's the only one here. I wonder why is it so empty? Shouldn't it be filled with bunch of students. Maybe they are in their class?

Anyways, I ran up to her and wow! Um? She definitely need a new makeover. But I asked her for direction.

"Excuse me, but do you know where is the music room is?"

Then she is standing giving this look like if disturb her something important. Plus she was chewing a gum one side but nasty looking. I trying my best to not lose myself control, I kinda have some anger issues.

"Why are you asking me?" - she said looking at me annoyingly.

Bwo! (What!) Is she serious?

Just when I was about to talked back;

"YOU!" - someone yelled

Then I heard someone yelled it sounds like it was behind me. I thought I just heard Chen's voice..nah right? That's impossible. I didn't hear his voice, right?

I didn't want to turn around because I was too afraid to face the facts that was really him. And because my curiosity wanted to know who it was I look through the girl's mirror that she's holding her. Gulp.

O_O

You got to be kidding me!! This day is so not my day!

Aish not this again. I mentally faceplam myself over and over again. What his deal?! Is he stalking me or something? Now what! Is it really going to be round 2 running away from this kid...Chen! This is unbelievable...can anybody understand what's going on? -_- Sould I run or stay calm and walk away but really fast?

Then I hear him said to his pals, I really can't see them well through the mirror but I know they were lots of them.

"Guys help me and catch her!" - Chen shouted.

And so our little journey goes like this;

So I ran to my right entering a building that looks like it has about 30 floors. WOW that's a lot floors. What I'm talking about...I need to focus to run away this child. I can't let them know who I am, especially Chen.

Then they spilt up, this is a disadvantage for me because I don't know where or when they'll pop out nowhere...they'll catch me. I need to put my guard up. Then I heard.

"Kris and Luhan hyung (older brother) go that way hurry..as for Lay hyung and I will keep chasing her." - Chen said while running altogether.

Wait..Kris? Luhan? Lay? Aren't they-? My tears are starting to form. I can't believe they're here together and they are still friends to this day. I'm so happy. There's one thing I can put my mind at ease. So all the guys I just saw through the mirror were actually them. And to think that I was worried about all this time they weren't together.

But I don't have time for this! Haha feels like I'm running for life over here, weird. Anyways I pace up the speed and quickly run up stairs as fast as I can. When I made it up to the 3rd floor, there's both ways...right or left. I chose the left side and went to each door if one of them are open.