38 : Fright Night!

A/N : Italics means their characters' thoughts and flashback (maybe flash forward).

•°•°•°•°•

[Friday, May 2, 11:53 pm]

"MinYeon and Scarlett, with your group I need you to go to section 5 and get your team ready. We can't make waste, this is essential!" - Hyeri firmly said.

"Yes sunbae!" - they said, then headed to their team.

"EunJee and Sarang you're coming with me. Kezia and Heerin with that group, go to the Seoul downtown, Cheong-gye-cheon. Lastly, Nini, MaDi and Yoorin go with that group and go to Sinchon. Understood!" - Hyeri said.

Everyone was at their post. As for EunJee, Sarang, and Hyeri were at a very special place.

That night will change everything. It will become much worse what they first appeared. This is a complete destruction. Annihilation. Hyeri is thinking to give a great amount fear to the people in Seoul. In South Korea. In the whole world. She wants to give this as a present for them to feel how Hyeri feels. Her true desire.

So there she was, walking through the park on a cold eerie night.

"Um..Hyeri-sunbae I don't mean to interrupt you but what are we doing here?" - Sarang carefully asked.

Hyeri stop and faced them, "We're here because this place is where it all started. That day where I first met him. And this is where we are gonna see the beautiful fireworks at midnight."

So all three of them were standing in front of a specific tree waiting for the clock to strike 12.

Just 30 more seconds left and Hyeri lift her walkie talkie close to her lips. As her lips turn into undoubtedly a evil smirk.

"Let's the game begin." - that was Hyeri last words as the explosion started to detonate.

[Flashback : 6:00 pm]

"Let's not see each other again, let's go in our own path.....let's break up." - EunSuk said as she looked straight into Chen's eyes.

Chen stood there and didn't know how to react. He's definitely lost in words.

"What are you talking about? Breaking up? Why?" - Chen said as was trying to stay calm.

"There's no point to continue this relationship. After everything has happened, I can't continue to be in a relationship with someone else when he is already in love with someone else." - EunSuk sadly said with a small meek smile.

Chen could only just gulped, stare, and stand there frozen. "I-I don't know what to say...."

"You don't have to say anything." - EunSuk reassured him.

"But--" - then Chen was out off . "It's fine really. The truth is...I also find it surprising that it doesn't hurt at all. But I do want to thank you. Even though you haven't been with me almost a year now, all those time I've been thinking that us being together was never met to be in the first place."

Chen sighed, "Yeah but I want to say that I'm sorry."

"For what?"