11 : Now They Know

(Hyeri's POV)

I breath in and breath out. I'm ready! I hope you guys don't change your mind and feel about me and still treat me that I'm still your sister.

"Kate what's going on?" - Chase

"I told you don't call me that..."

'So here it goes.'

"What do you mean?" - JJ

"But first before I tell you what just happen. I don't know if I tell you that truth you might not treat me the same or ever forgive me of my sins."

"Now you're scaring me! >.<" - Andy

"Kate, whatever you're gonna say. I know we won't change the way we feel about you. We promise." - Nathan

"The truths is the person I was talking through the phone...was the man who held me in that abandon building"

"WHAT!!!" - they all said in unison

"How does he know your phone number?!" - Chase

"Cuz he knows plus when I was about to tell to I guys the truth. He called and told me not say anything to you guys. Because if I do then right now, you Nathan will be dead by now."

After I said it, their eyes widen. I know they are surprise.

"So that's why you were arguing through the phone..." - Andy

"Yes and no.."

"Why 'yes and no'?" - Nathan

"First was I trying to persuade him if I can tell you guys the truths but without killing any of you also the people I love. Like my real family, like my real only brother and friends that are here."

And this was all of their faces; O_O

"WAIT WHAT!" - Chase

"Yes you heard me. The truth is I lied I didn't know anything neither what's my name or who am I. I was just acting that makes you guys think I lost my memories."

"WAIT WHAT!" - now was Andy

"I do know where I came from. Where I use to live, what school I taken or and even what's my name."

"WAIT WHAAT!" - and there's JJ

'Seriously what's with 'wait what' thing?'

"Also know how the guy who hit me in that abandon building. I was actually been kidnapped and never appear back at home more than 10 hours. I was actually in a empty warehouse here in Korean. Where I normally was born."

"WAIT WHAT!" - now it's Nathan.

"Guys seriously what's with the comment 'wait what' for. Gosh you're making me even nervous over here."

"Sorry. Is that we are not believing what we are hearing..." - Nathan

"And I don't blame you. I understand that you want to kick me out the Johnson family let me rot but I had to tell someone about this. I kept this secret for 11 years and living in completely different family instead with my family and friends here in Korea. That's why I wanted to study here so at least I just see Korea and no more."

"Why can't you just see your family and friends? They have the right to know that your alive and here too." - JJ

"I know but I can't..."

"Why not?" - JJ

'Urg too much explaining! >.<'

"Because the man and his 7 other man told me not to or he'll kill everyone right before my eyes. Just like few minutes ago. Any minute now Nathan would be dead. He was watching me what I was doing. And he might be watching us right now."