31 : IT CAN'T BE!

A/N : Italics are equal to thoughts.

(Chen's POV)

What the hell is going on here?! I don't understand, why this kind of people would want to do such a thing. Taking over the whole South Korea? He must be joking.

First, things aren't going so well after Hyeri disappear for the second time. Then...there's NOW! I mean seriously in the name of God, why is this is happening.

"And secondly, I can finally introduced you all two special person of mine that I dearly care so much that you all might hardly believe that I do have such feelings like this. Anyways those two are....." - the man announced, supposedly name as Ji Hoo.

Shortly the camera zoom out.

Eh? Who is this guy? He kinda looks similar..I don't know what I'm feeling right now but I have a weird feeling this guy is something.

"As so you can see this young man right is my grandson. His name is Ga ChangSu. Plus he is a citizen and born here South Korea. I'm glad that he took on my side...it would be a tragic if he didn't join me." - Ji Hoo stated applying a grin on his face.

Humph, what a great grandfather he is. Treating his own family like that. I bet he wouldn't cared if his grandson didn't pick sides with him. He might of killed him.

"He is one special boy. That include the top smartest and great fighter in our organization. That's not all my right man..he's always at my side whenever that I need him." - Ji Hoo proclaimed. He's making it sounds like more like his own grandson as a puppet of his own. Controlling him whatever and whenever he wants.

I rolled my eyes. I can't believe that he is doing this.

"ChangSu, why don't you speak?" - Ji Hoo ask his grandson.

This got to be great.

"As for all of you know that I his grandson and not only that he is my grandfather but also someone out there that I bet she is watching me. In addition, knowing right now she might be in shock. I wouldn't blame her, she a weakling herself. " - ChangSu sneer.

I raise my right eyebrow. I'm was so confused. Who is he talking about? Who's she?

"To what I'm preferring is she is my cousin, my cousin name...Kang EunSuk." - said ChangSu.

My eyes definitely widen. Did he said Kang EunSuk? He did not really mean about Eunnie, right? I mean- wait, now that he mentioned it Eunnie did said that she have a cousin that she lives with. And it must be him. No wondered his name sound so familiar.

Could it be possibly that Eunnie is part this scheme?

"Just seeing your face, Kim Jongdae," I was shocked once again that he was talking to me. "I can bet what you were thinking. To answer your question, no she's not part of our plan." - ChangSu answered, as if he read my mind.

Urg this is not good!

"I already thought of you EXO and especially the man name Kim Jongdae or aka as hits stage name Chen would probably be thinking that if EunSuk might be part of this. That is absolutely not, I don't think that she isn't capable doing something extreme like this." - ChangSu told us while I can only glared back at him.

I did a low growl under my breathe. This guy, ChangSu...who does he think he is talking like that about Eunnie. Making her sounds like she's weak. I clenched my fist hard. Right now, he pissing me off!

"I just use her to gather information about you EXO and of course you too Chen. When you were also my dear cousin's boyfriend." - ChangSu is revealing an information that shouldn't be revealed.