3 : Who's She?

A/N : Italics is simply means the characters's thoughts and flashbacks!

-------
-------

(Hyeri's POV)

Finally I got off and walking around the airport I can feel and smell the aroma of my home. Seeing everybody here in Korea was really nice. Stepping the ground on Korea was kinda strange though. I haven't came back home for so long that I don't know that I will remember which way to go.

Well as always the weather is really nice around here. I grabbed my suit case and went straight outside.

"Oh taxi, taxi over here." - I shouted.

I enter the cab.

"So where should I take you ma'am?" - the taxi driver said.

"Ah de (yes) umm can you take me to this place, please."

And so ahjasshi [elder man or sir (I think)] just drive while I am in the back seat looking out the window admiring how I miss Seoul and it's beauty. I miss this place...I don't know if I want to come back home at the U.S.

But as we passed by I did notice some places I did always visit since I was a child. It did made me emotional, I tried so hard not to cry. It brings back all the memories I spent with my family and friends. But also it would be embarrassing crying in front the taxi driver. So I definitely need to try harder to not to cry in front the taxi driver. There's no way I'm crying again!

Suddenly there was a park I saw that was so familiar. Like if I been there before. Then there was a flashback. I remember this park, this is where, ohh right...where Jongdae-ah~ and I always hang out together when we were younger. Or should I say Chen. He would always fuss about I call him by his really name.

"Ummm ahjasshi (sir) can you please stop here. Just give me 10 minutes then I'll come back."

He nodded and I got out the car and let my feet takes me.

Wow!! This is amazing, I never knew how beautiful the park was. It's a relief that it was the same as I remembered. Then something got my eye. That tree, I know I seen that tree from somewhere. Just like that I saw that tree, my head started to hurt I don't know why but I walked closer.

There was a swing but also a grave stone. Huh? I didn't remember that was here. I came closer.

GASP!

I-I-I-it belongs to me....w-w-why it has m-my name on it. Could it be that they believe........I-I-I'm dead?

Tears were already falling down. I don't why, it didn't felt like this tears of sadness but instead of relief. What's wrong with me? I should be sad that they think I'm dead. But actually deep down in my heart is saying it's for the best and I kinda feel relieved that they think I'm dead. Now I won't hurt them neither they would be in danger.

I stand there pretty much for 15 mins when I saw someone was passing by selling flowers.

"Ummm excuse me, ahjamma? (Ma'am?)"

"Oh yes, are you gonna buy some." - the elder lady ask.

"Yes, may I have a white rose please." I ask politely.

"De (Yes), here you go. Thank you for buying."

I bow down and walked back to the stone. I see they haven't been here for so long. The flowers are practically dead now. Thankfully the ahjamma (elder lady) was selling some flowers over here. As I bend on my knees I replaced the new rose and set aside the dead flowers.