13 : Introduce to EXO

(EunSuk's POV)

Now it's been 5 months has passed and I'm already consider Kate's best friend. Wow she is so awesome >.<

Right it's about to be exactly noon and she hasn't come yet. She only have 5 minutes before class starts. Pali Kate!

10...9...8...7...aish Kate you only have seconds to be here. If you're not here in 5 seconds then you're dead. 6..5..4...3...2

"I'm here!" - Kate/Hyeri

1...then the bell rang. Phew your lucky Kate that you made it in time.

Then I waved my hands up so she can come over here that I save for her. She saw me and came towards me.

"Hi bestie ^_^" - Kate/Hyeri

"Hi Kate.. You were close to be dead."

"Hehe but I made didn't I?" - Kate/Hyeri

"Well you got a point..."

"So how's that being a trainee in SM Ent. going?" - Kate/Hyeri

"Yea, about that I decided to drop it..."

Yup I changed my mind...I don't want to become a singer anymore. It's too much work for me.

"WHAT! But your so good at singing and I thought your dream was becoming a great singer." - Kate /Hyeri

"Well, you see that's my past dream, now I have a new dream."

"Just promise me you won't regret about this." - Kate/Hyeri

I just shook my head happily cuz I know so that I won't regret about having this new interests I have, by being the best doctor the whole South Korea.

Then our professor came in and American history started. I hate this class I always get trouble to understand everything about history and this and that. This is not my forte. But as for Kate she really good about American History. More precise that is anything to do with History.

I'm the opposite of her. She doesn't like biology but I love biology. That's is my forte. I ace in biology at everything so Kate help me in History and I'll help her in biology.

After a long 2 hours in that class, well the way I see it as hell and finally it's over

As we got out class together, Chang Su was already out the door waiting for us. You ask how I know Chang Su because he's my cousin that's why.

"So ladies ready for the next class?" - Chang Su said giving off a smile. Urg really is that necessary.

"Yup, you Kate?"

"Yes but then again no.. :( *sigh*" - Kate/Hyeri

"You child need to cheer up..it's only Advanced Calculus II. Plus you're very good at it so what's the problem with it?"

"Just nevermind and let's go before we get late to class." -Kate/Hyeri

This always happens, whenever we go to our next class that's after American History, she's always sad and sometimes mysterious. It includes biology I don't know why those two classes she feels down because after those class is finish she's happy again.

I notice her whenever I'm with her in Advanced Calculus II I see her looking this two new students transfers here. Their names are DemHai and Yiki. But she never a approach them. When they get close to her...she hides her faces. Why?

Kate I'm worry about you...what's going on that you're acting like this?

Because of that I also became good friends with them, DemHai and Yiki. They are amazing and nice. I tried so many times to introduce them to Kate but she would say that she's busy and needs to go.