43 : This Is Way Fun!

Author's Note : Please read the author's note at the end of this chapter, it's important to read.

•°•°•°•

(Hyeri's POV)

The best way to catch your prey is when they're least expected. I knew they would come, they couldn't resist themselves from the message I wrote the wall. This is way too easy and it makes it easier for me to know what their thinking. But either way I always know what their thinking even when we were kids. Their expression are too obvious, like their are an open book. As we speak, I know exactly what their thinking right at this moment and their first step would be is to save their friends.

"MinYeon, I think this was too easy for them. Why don't we bring it to the next level." - I smirked and fold my arms together. I couldn't wait what's results they will bring for me.

"I understand, Hyeri-sunbae." - Minyeon calmly tapped her fingers on the keyboard in front of her and do her magic along with her partner Scarlett. They never fail to amazes me how talented they are with this kind of things. I can see in their eyes, they are totally loving it.

On the screen, I see them are trying to find a way to escape the place but also to save their friends. So what will you do, my dear old friends. Either abandon your friends and save yourself or go down together.

-------- -------- --------

In the meantime, where Hyeri and her comrades are watching them from behind, DemHai's group are continuing running through halls carefully and trying to find their friends. One by one, they can all feel their legs are getting heavy and their bodies are getting tired for running for too long. They came into a halt, "Wait! What's going on? My body feels heavy. . ." - Zelo panicked with the sudden feeling on his body. "Noona, w-what's going o-on. Why do I f-feel sleepy?"

DemHai looked behind her and she sees that it not affecting only on Zelo but also at everyone. She clicked her tongue in frustration. How did I not notice it? - as she argued with herself mentally. The energy they all feeling slowly draining out of them, as though they were leaking electricity. All of them were hanging themselves against the wall, trying to support themselves not to fall asleep. "Guys, try to not fall asleep. Okay?" - DemHai half shouted, forcing herself to stay awake.

"I don't think that's possible, Captain. He~" - Xiumin said as he made a small laugh because how the situation is going. Any minute now, they all are going into a deep sleep.

"Don't...say that...we can do...this." - she said.

Eventually, they all felt their eyelids were closing, they world for them was a blur and random images seemed to float aimlessly around in the pool in their thoughts. Then a certain image came across on Chen's vision. He felt someone tapped on his shoulder that momentarily brought him back to the outside world but after a second he lost it. But at least his ears were working, well soft of. He knew someone was there, talking to him but he couldn't make out the words. The whole world simply felt for him a low resolution, like a bad quality movie.

There was confusion on everyone's hearts but more on Chen's and he knew sooner or later he needs to wake up. To stare back to the reality in the face. But at the moment, he laid his heavy head down and retreated into the wallowing blackness.

---------- ---------- ----------

Slowly rising from the depths of oblivion, the feelings returning to their fingers and toes, they groaned softly. They rolled around and curled up tightly on the dirty floor. Something about the atmosphere surrounding them didn't seems right. They didn't notice something when they were the process of waking up. They cautiously opening their one eye and quickly scanned the area. Awareness came in a flash and this is was not in their comfort zone.

Chen looked at himself and he sees that he all tied up. He struggles to be free but then he realized is he alone. He looked around to see if maybe one of his friends are nearby but it's no use, the place is too dark to see. Then he heard a soft groaning noise coming him, he swift around and waited. The noise was getting louder but the noise seems to be someone waking up. "Hello?" - he called out, hoping to get a response. He called out again and the voice he heard returned a reply. "Who's there?"

"That hurts, Jongdae, you don't recognize me?" - the voice seems to be a male, then soon he realized it was Xiumin's.

"Hyung, is that you?"

"Yeah, that's me. Thank goodness, I thought you didn't know who I am." - at the situation like this, he tries to make this a joke. Chen sighed of his friend's bad joke. But he doesn't knows that those two are stuck in a underground basement. DemHai and Zelo are separated from them and what else he didn't know what danger will bring upon his two friends trapped somewhere in the hotel, unaware the danger coming to them.

---------- ---------- ----------

DemHai and Zelo were inside of a big room where use to celebrate for big parties, are still unconscious and also tied up while two unknown and malicious figures were coming towards them with their face masked and holding two dangerous weapons in their hands. One is a ax and the other is a machete. What will they ever do?

And right behind them is a person standing there, watching as those two are facing their doom.

---------- ---------- ----------

Author's Note : I finally have some inspiration for this book, So, what do you think this chapter? Is it good? I understand if you guys say I need to improve because I know I'm still an ameuter writer and there's lots of things I need to learn. But at least, this is going good, right?

- Bacon_Baek -