32 : You!

Still the moon is shining bright in the dark night sky. It was obvious to everyone it was a long night for them.

This horrible nightmare that occurred that night, many was hoping it was only a dream, more a like nightmare to go away. But it's not, they are foolish to think something like that.

But in the end it has finally finished when the hour hand struck at 12 sharp. After that everything went back to normal. The differences was when everyone got out the stadium they had to get the dead corpse out from the back stage and at front as well.

So many innocent people die that night but it was a relief at least Ji Hoo and his companions have showed some mercy, that they didn't continued the killing at least.

For certain, many will not forget this very night. A night that will haunts them forever. A night no one can never escape the truth. A night that they will be only end their hopes and dreams for meeting Ji Hoo and Hyeri.

Flashback

"As today, it begins who do you think who can able to trust. Everyone here is your enemies. You will never know your closest friends or families might be working with us as spies. No one can be trusted." - Hyeri then finished her speech.

She then drops the mic then walks towards her old childhood friends.

"I want you all to remember something. The Hyeri you use to know back then, it was only fake. She never existed. She was only using you, you guys were only pawns serving under me and Lord Jang!" - Hyeri said only for them to hear.

Once again, not a single word came from their mouth. They watch Hyeri walked pass them as she ordered the other unidentify girls to follow her.

Soon, everything went complete silence.

After a while the polices, officers and reinforcements came just in a short notice to help to get the people out. While another group of people are helping to get the dead bodies lying coldly on the ground.

Everything looks horrific. Not one person dare to speak to just what happen but only kept silent into deep thoughts. They only thing they all do was went back home as if nothing has happened.

End Flashback

"Woah~" - Hyeri softly said. "I never knew that Seoul can be this beautiful."

Hyeri was looking straight out to the vast and overwhelming view in front of her. A place where she's standing is a perfect spot to see. Seoul was illuminating such wonderful multi-colors all over the city. She thought it would be nice to see this every night.

She then looked behind her, a whole entire room that was filled with darkness. No lights were turned on. No lights can ever enter. Especially from where she's standing, is an expensive room that has been rented by somebody else. The truth is she walked into an a room that's not even hers.

She then had a small smirks that appeared on her cold and blank face. For once she had a expression that it amuses her. In the middle of her thoughts she ask herself.

I wonder if the owners would be pleasant to see me? Hyeri thought.

Moments later, she then felt their presence are coming in her way. Three of them to be exact.

The door handle then rattle as it then had the door swung it open.

"Why is so dark in here? I thought I left the kitchen's lights on at least." - an older lady ask.

But the lady just shrug it off. She came closer to the switch near the kitchen that would turn on the lights at the living room. At that very moment, she wouldn't expect someone was actually there. A person she didn't cross her mind she would meet. It was sooner she expected to be. The older lady just then turn on the switch.