28 : The Mission

It's already 7 o'clock at night and they are off their mission and where they are you ask.

They all are going a concert. But not just a regular concert they are going. They will enter to a famous idols concert that they are really popular especially with girls. For every girl are dying to be their girlfriends.

But it's impossible to think that those handsome men will pick one of them and happily be together but maybe this time just this once it might come true just with a little danger with it.

And the concert they will attend to no other than in famous great looking, handsome and surprisedly almost perfect idols are EXO.

The purpose for them to go there is not just only to destroy their plans but also give a message towards the whole entire South Korea's government. A message that would definitely should be listen to very carefully because if they won't listen their warning then there would an a huge catastrophically disaster every place in South Korea.

JX'10 successfully enter the stadium with all the girls screaming and cheering their oppa performance they are just waiting for the time being.

8 of them are separated in 8 section on each side in the closer range from the stage. While the other are at another place and that would be at the back stage pretending to be one of a make up artist and the one a janitor.

As everything going in place, the concert has begun. EXO done their usual entry and perform MAMA.

"Let the game begins." - Hyeri spoke to the secret mic on shirt collar.

~ 2 hours later ~

Just only 10 more minutes before all of this will be over. Everyone is patiently waiting the moment to strike. Also everyone is so serious but the same excited expect for Hyeri. She doesn't feel almost nothing excited or sad is only a job, a mission that just need to be finished. Even though there might be some killing the girls are still excited but they don't care.

They were trained to not feel any pity or sympathy to anyone only to their comrades or the leader. Anyone else they don't matter to them.

So only 5 more minutes....

The one who is closer by the stage, just see what's in their face. It's an huge grin or smirk on their faces because they are dying to see everyone one of those helpless girls maybe guys screaming and running like stupid little pest trying to safe themselves.

Plus not only they will see them running in fear but they are not going anywhere because right now they are locked in surrounded by more of Ji Hoo's men outside the perimeter of the stadium. No one can come in or come out.

"Girls, it's time to make our move." - finally the leader of JX'10 announced the call to go head on.

EunJee the one who pretended to be the make-up artist for EXO. As she is already finished changing to new clothes.

And there's Hyeri just finished changing as well but in a different outfit then everyone else. She's the only person that has a very long black coat that is up almost up to her ankle with a hoodie and wearing the half mask to cover half of her face while the hoodie can cover her just a bit so this way no can know she is Hyeri herself.

Then everyone hears what they were waiting for that EXO is biding their goodbyes.

"Goodbye everyone, hope you guys cover up nice and warm tonight and sleep well. Till next time." - the leader of EXO said, Suho.

"NOW!" - Hyeri said.

All the 8 girls that are not at the back stage lift their guns in the air and shoot continuously as everyone gasp or scream as they crutch down and covered their head.