36 : They deceived them all

A/N : Italics means character's thoughts or flashbacks.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Moments later when President Lee SooMan gathered for a special announcement, he came in together with a group of young, fresh beautiful ladies in the room. They all stood up as they greet them in unison.

"Good morning President Lee!" - they all said and bowed.

"Good morning! Alright everyone lets starts the announcement." - President Lee said, then he put his left hand on EunJee's shoulder and a quick gesture to them to introduce themselves.

Then all the girls introduced themselves in unison, "Annyeonghaseyo~! R-A-V-E-N-S, we are Ravens-inmida~" - some flashes a bright smile while others have a shy smile.

Everyone clapped by their introduction.

Also, despite of EunJee's behavior back at headquarters, she's actually shy when it comes with first meetings or people she doesn't know. So she will introduce herself first because she is the oldest.

"Good morning! I'm Lee EunJee-inmida, 21 years old and the oldest and the leader among the group. It very nice to meet you all, sunbae-nims." - she said shyly and bowed to 90° degrees.

Then the minute she lift her head, her eyes accidentally gazed straight at Xiumin's eyes. EunJee immediately looked away. As for the girls, they were seeing the very first time EunJee acting so shy and they were speechless what they were seeing. Then they were interrupted by a fake coughs from President Lee.

The 8 other girls apologize by their rudeness. As for the rest of SM Artists in the room slightly chuckled or giggle by their cute action.

"Awwww, they are so cute!! ≧з≦ I was wish I could just pinch them!" - Tiffany said softly to herself but unfortunately some heard what she said.

"Ehem! Annyeonghaseyo~ my name is Key Nini-inmida, 20 years old. I know you don't know me but I hope we can get along." - as she flashes a half cocky-bright smile and then salute them.

Everyone clapped and complimenting her bold greeting.

"I like your style~ I think you would get along with Amber. Basically, you kinda have the same as Amber's style, and unique personality." - Eunhyuk said.

"Kamsaminida!" - Nini said but in the inside she was dying, she didn't care about this people. Not one bit, she only cared about the mission she was given.

Then suddenly a hand was raised. It was Suho's.

"But I'm curious, what role you play?" - Suho asked

"I'm the lead rapper and a dancer.." - Nini replied.

"Then why don't we hear a little bit of you rapping then!" - BoA happily suggested.

Nini acted shy in front of them as everyone expected the girls cheered Nini to tried to rap. Nini gave in and kindly do what they asked.

Nini then put her right hand under her left arm as her left arm stretch out and pointed to Chanyeol and Sehun.

"I'll rap, Chanyeol and Sehun sunbae-nims part from their recent song, Love Me Right." - Nini cleared her throat and start rapping.

Just right
Ignite your engine, step on the pedal
Everything is special
You and I look good together
Whatever you want, Imma make it work (yeah)

Shawty, Imma party till the sun down
What is this mysterious feeling?
Come to me, hurry, before the sun rise
Wherever I am, me without you is a nobody (yeah)