21 : We feel Betrayed

(Chen's POV)

I enter a room where I text Suho hyung for all of us to meet there. The room one floor up from Hyeri's room that she was suppose to be. Just I came in I see all of them looked at me.

"Hyung why do want us to meet in Lay's hyung room. Is something wrong?" - the maknae Sehun ask.

I sigh and nod. Then I open widely the door as Lay hyung came in along with the four guys. I see the guys looked confused what's going on.

"Hyung what's going on?" - the maknae Sehun.

"Lay and his special friends has lots of explanation to tell us and it won't be a great feeling to know this truth we're gonna hear."

"Chen what the hell are you talking about. Your scaring us..." - Suho hyung replied.

"Lay hyung it's your turn to talk." - I coldly said to him.

'Guys you are gonna have your mind blown today.'

"Guys I need to tell you something.." - Lay hyung

"What is it?" - Kris hyung.

"Hyeri is.....alive. She is not dead." - Lay hyung said as you can see slowly he is lowering his head.

"HAHAHA!!! Yeah right, you must be joking right? *sniff sniff* that's one of a hell good joke right there Lay. You funny, right guys?" - Suho hyung.

"Yea!" - all of them said in unison.

"I never knew you can be this funny Lay /sigh/ thanks for the laugh Lay." - Xiumin hyung.

"No, I'm---" - Lay hyung.

But I cut him off because I can see that he have difficult time to convince the members to believe in him.

"Here, listen to this and then tell me you don't believe him or not." - Acting so serious that made all of them have surprise faces. They never seen me this serious before. I'm usually joke around, doing pranks not even once bring this serious. They haven't seen this face for a longtime since Hyeri's death or should I say not.

"But wait before I start playing I want to introduce first the Johnson brothers, Nathan, Jaberial a.k.a JJ, Andy, lastly Chase."

As I told their names and who they are, all of there eyes bulges. They looked at each other speechless from what I said.

"Annyeongseyo *bow 90 degrees* finally it's nice to meet you all..." - Nathan.

"Oh no it's our pleasure to meet the Johnsons plus we're meeting Mr. Johnson's sons." - Suho hyung replied back while shaking Nathan's hand. "But what do you mean you are finally to meet us all?" - Suho hyung.

"You will soon enough know Suho-sshi." - Nathan

"Ok then let's start...guys be prepare what your gonna hear today."

I press play button on my phone. Ask howitzer have it recorded? The minute I was hearing them talking about that Hyeri is alive still unbelievable this is true, I took out my phone and record it. So then it was starting to play and it goes like this:

"So Lay how did you figure out that Hyeri was alive?" - Nathan hyung

"Mmmm well it all started when I had to order some coffees for my hyungs back in our dorms. Kris, Luhan and Xiumin hyung wanted me to get some for them. Of course I can't say no to them so I just agreed and left to buy for them." - Lay hyung

"Oh I see, then how did you know for sure that's Hyeri?" - Nathan hyung

"Actually at first I didn't know that was Hyeri. Until I remembered long ago we were visiting Seoul University. It brought back all the puzzles in my mind the girl we chased before is here with me in the Coffee shop. That's when my instincts were telling me that I got to know who she is. After the results its really Hyeri. I still can't believe all this time she was still alive." - Lay hyung.