22 : New Love Interests

(EunSuk's POV)

I've woken just 15 minutes ago from my slumber. It was the pain in the ass as I was trying to sit up. Gosh my back hurts, I felt I can't move but I was lucky that I can. Now that I've been woken up in the hospital, I don't remember anything what happen. The only thing I remember was entering a room with Kate and then everything is totally black.

'Why can't I remember anything?'

Suddenly the door open..it surprise who came in. I wouldn't expect him to come in.

"Baekhyun-sshi?"

"Hi, are you doing?" - Baekhyun ask.

"Umm I'm doing fine, but wh--"

"What I'm doing here? Hehe ^_^ I knew it your gonna ask that. Well Chen send me here to check on you." - Baekhyun answer back.

Man, can he read my mind?? Wait, what I'm thinking! That's ridiculous. But I wonder why did Chen send him then instead himself to check on me. I was gonna ask why did Chen send him here instead he come and check on me. But it's like he already know what I was gonna ask.

"He's busy right now...so uhh umm he has something to finish first." - Baekhyun

I just nod my head.

"Do you know why I'm here? I don't remember anything what happen. I only remember introducing Kate to you guys."

Then he chuckled. What did I say something funny?

"Are serious, you don't remember anything from what happen?" - Baekhyun.

Again I shook my head no, I seriously don't remember what happen. No matter how much I try to remember and why did I end up in the hospital, I only can see blackness.

'Is there something that miss that should suppose to know?'

--------------

(Baekhyun's POV)

"Are serious, you don't remember anything from what happen?"

Then EunSuk shook her head no. WOW! I can't believe she doesn't remember anything. Man, so I done that for nothing then.

"Well I'll tell you what happen it kinda goes like this.."

*Flashback*

Every member was waiting in the classroom. All of us was so excited to see the Kate Johnson..part of the most richest family in the U.S. Well except for Lay hyung, I don't know why he is fidgety so much. Is not like we are gonna see the president of the United States or something. So I heard, the conversation between Chen and Lay hyung.

"Chen I don't think this is a good idea." - Lay hyung

"Why not? This is once in the life to meet someone, someone like Kate Johnson." - Chen

"Yea, still think this is a bad idea..." - Lay hyung.

"Hyung your just nervous to see her that's all." - Chen

Mmmmm is Lay hyung is only just nervous or is there something else that he's been hiding? No, he can't be hiding something from us, right? We are all brothers.

Suddenly the door open and it was kinda close to me. And I see that EunSuk and excited and very jumpy. Hehe she's so adorable.

"Guys she's here! She's waiting outside." - EunSuk

"Jincha! (Really!) Already? I thought we would wait a little longer. Well this is unusual." - Xiumin hyung.

"So how is she? Is she smoken HOT!" - Kai said while giving off a smirk.