JX'10 Members

Must read at the end of this, it's really IMPORTANT!

SPIES ~

Username: Berrayeyed

Name: Yi MaDi

Age: 19

Appearance: Long blonde hair with red highlights, 170 cm, hazel eyes, and tatto of Angel wings on her back.

Personality: A little shy and distant at first but blossoms when you get to know her. Cute and upbeat personality, but can get angry really easily. Can go from 0-100 in an instant.

Others: She accidentally witnessed a girl being dragged into a black car at night and she was off guard that someone covered her mouth. That she was put the same car with the girl she saw and from there she was forced to join Ji Hoo's plans.

Bias: Tao

~

Username: exotic_wild

Name: Lee Sarang

Age: 19

Appearance: Tall, pale milky skin, brown eyes, long brown hair with blue tips, and dimples.

Others: Was being followed by someone when was walking towards her friend's house. But got kidnapped when she was tying her shoe. Then she was being threatened her to join Ji Hoo or she will get killed.

Bias: Sehun

~

Username: parkingchanyeol

Name: Seo Yoorin

Age: 19

Appearance: Cute and childlike appearance like, hazel eyes, dyed short red hair that blends with her natural dark brown hair. Has bangs that almost cover her eyes. Not the tallest one in the bunch.

Personality: Contrasting from her appearance. She is very serious and cold which makes her not smile often. It's struggles for her because she's always quiet and closed in. Can be moody and cries easily, but other than that she is passively helpful and kind.

Others: Was forced to join because Ji Hoo found her walking while she was away from her house and was forcefully dragged away in struggled. She had no guardian alive to witness, so she had no help at all.

Bias: Chanyeol

----------

FIGHTERS ~

Username: NazMel258

Name: Nini Key

Age: 20

Appearance: Brunette hair-shoulder length, average height, green eyes, music note scar on her right shoulder arm with a pierce nose ring (tomboyish clothing with girlish swag).

Personality: She quite hype, bold (honest) says the truth as she doesn't care if you like it or not, cool, ambitious, sarcastic when moody, sensitive to close friends and families only but understanding and hardworking.

Others: She was forced to join because she was almost being raped by one of Ji Hoo's men.

Bias: Suho

~

Username: lighthestars

Name: Park Heerin

Age: 20

Appearance: She's 167 cm tall, long wavy brown hair with fringe swept to the sides, has dimples, rosy cheeks, hazel eyes, fair skin plus a tip of freckles.

Personality: She can be good-tempered, but somewhat sarcastic, peacemaker, funny, awkward, and shy around strangers.

Others: She was forced to join because Ji Hoo had threatened to bring down her family's business if she didn't.

Bias: D.O

~

Username: PinkAidoru

Name: Kezia Ascencio

Age: 19

Appearance: Average height, fair skin, dark blue eyes, black hair with streaks of pink.

Personality: Doesn't talk much, not because she's shy but rather she doesn't trust people. But when you get to know her..she's thoughtful and caring.

Others: She also wants revenge like Ji Hoo because she struggled in pain under in Ji Hoo's men.

Bias: Kris

----------

SCIENTISTS ~

Username: katt_styless

Name: Lee EunJee

Age: 21

Appearance: Has long wavy brunette hair that ends just below the waist, same height as Xiumin, grey blue eyes, and dresses comfortably (boyish but girly when she wants to), soft fair skin color, and lastly wears glasses.

Personality: Shy at first meeting, sarcastic, funny, blunt (super honest) ambitious, sensitive, understandable, kind, bold, adorably cute, and LOVES to read books!

Others: She was being chased by Ji Hoo's men. She ran as fast as she could. When she saw an alley on her left. She thought she would be safe is she hide there but she was wrong. Till then she had no choice but to join Ji Hoo's plans.

Bias: Xiumin

~

Username: KPOPLUV486

Name: Park MinYeon

Age: 17 (maknae)

Appearance: Average height, slightly curvy, have chest-length wavy hair with dark brown highlights, deep round dark brown eyes, and chubby cheeks.

Personality: Shy around strangers, tomboyish, persistent, hardworking, overprotective around with her friends, cares about others before herself, short-tempered but always hold it to herself.

Others: She accidentally knew Ji Hoo's plan, that one day Ji Hoo caught her spying on him. She was tortured and forcefully join Ji Hoo evil plans. Now she only wants to escape and revenge Ji Hoo.

Bias: Luhan

----------
----------
----------

A/N: I want to say to everyone thank you for applying this form ^_^

Second, I want to apologize to everyone because again I apologize not to mention something from the last update. I can be very forgetful so that's why I'm apologizing and what I wanted to mention is...

All of you are under Ji Hoo's plan, or group thing. So if you already wondering why there is nothing written in others because I again sorry not to mention this but it has to be related to Ji Hoo. You should explain how, why, when, where you were with Ji Hoo. If still don't understand what I'm saying just take an example like Hyeri first met Ji Hoo situation occurred.

Plus it all of you guys are different from Hyeri because none of you didn't ran away from home and went another country or else where. All of you agreed to join him because you didn't have a choice but to join. Since then, same acknowledgement for you guys can't have any contact with anyone you know, friends, family or anybody you might know.

So yea, you have to write again for others and I'm sorry you have to do that again >.<

Jeosonghabnida *kneel down to my knees with my head down* (formal bowed)