17 : Yiki's Thoughts

A/N: I'm sorry guys that I didn't update sooner. I'm busy doing HW and school work and many more that is related to school.

I really busy but I'm glad that I can update this chapter. So enjoy everyone.

Love, @kpop_fanfiction ^_^

(Hyeri's POV)

'Urg the pain on my back...what's going on? Where am I?'

I feel my whole entire body paralyzed, I can't able to move. Wae? I could only hear wheels rolling, and smells like the area hospitalize. I slowly and trying to open my eyes, but it didn't work to open entirely but at least I could see lights, doors passing through. The good thing I can move my head a little. I look up and I see a lady looking straight ahead as she was push the bed I was in.

I look to the sides I see patients walking along with doctors, nurses, or sometimes it could be their relatives. But the question is why am I'm here?

Am I at the hospital? I need answers!

(Yiki's POV)

After we waited pretty much about 30 minutes or maybe more finally the ambulance came along with firefighters and policemen coming out. And because this incident as occur many people has came to see what's going on. Good thing that the policemen are doing great about maintaining the citizen away the area and also the reporters who came to ask us some questions well mostly to Zelo because you know what.

We both arrived the hospital together with DemHai unnie into the hospital and straight to the E.R. I hope that DemHai unnie is alright. But then somebody behind us was also in a hurry and it was also another girl that wears our uniform and---as I took a quick glimpse of her.

'Did I just saw what I think it is?'

But unfortunately I couldn't continue my thoughts from what I saw because Zelo interrupt my thoughts when he place his hand on my shoulder.

"Noona it would be ok. DemHai noona is strong, she'll make it." - Zelo

I just made a weak smile at him then walked away. I had to take some fresh air from all of this.

[7 hours later]

After pacing back and forth and waiting for any news about unnie. Finally someone came out.

"Can I speak with the guardian of Ms. Yong DemHai?" - the doctor said

"Me, I'm her cousin..."

I had to lie, I need to know what's wrong with her. Besides I can't say I'm her sister because we both have different last names. They might get suspicious about if I said I'm her sister.

"Ne, well the surgery did went well but right now she's in the state of coma. We don't know when she will wake up. But for sure Ms. Yong will survive." - the doctor explained

Phew that's good. But the the doctor spoke again.

"Also I'm assuming you are part of the other young lady family's." - as the doctor asked to Zelo

"I'm sorry Dr. Lee but you got it wrong. I came with her." - Zelo

"Oh, I apologize..I thought you were the other patient relative. When precisely you two kinda looks alike." - Dr. Lee

I was about to say something about this when I heard running footsteps behind us and when four really handsome guys came next to us and talk to Dr. Lee.

"Doctor, how's my sister? Is she ok?" - one guy said with really shining brown hair that was cone to one side.

"Nugu? (Who?) " - Dr. Lee

"Kate...Kate Johnson."

'K-k-kate Jo-john-son he said!'

OMG!! So all of these four guys are the Johnson's brothers. I think I'm gonna die. I can't believe they are here, here in Korea. I heard so much about them. Am I dreaming or something. But then I see a hand was waving in front of my face. I looked to my left and I see that Zelo was the one who was waving. Then he went to my ear and whisper.

"Noona, gwaenchanha? You seem to daze off for a minute there." - Zelo

"Oh well - umm..."

I didn't know what to say because it was so sudden.

"Bwo? Is it because their 'charming' looks that made you become speechless or maybe the expensive look they are wearing. Hmm?" - Zelo said while he rolled his eyes

"Geunyang (well), wait are you jealous?" - as I raise an eyebrow

"PSSH ~ as if! I don't want even want to be like him. All flashy and rich, they are just SPOIL BRATS!" - as Zelo raise his voice a little louder from his last two words.

O_O I look back to the four guys and Dr. Lee was just staring at us. I made an awkward laugh and move to the other side by pulling Zelo's ear.

"YA! YA! Ya! Noona! >.<" - Zelo

After we were pretty good far from them, I hit Zelo's back head. He kept whining like a child that has lost their blanket.

"Choi JunHong!" - as I gritted my teeth together. "You go back to the car and wait right there. Until then just stay there, you'll come back whenever I say so.."

"But..but--" - Zelo

"NOW!!" - pointing to the direction he needs to go.

He lowered his head and walked away. I stared at him as he slowly disappear from my sight. Aish this child needs to learn when and where he should speak. Instead of thinking what Zelo just did, I need to focus on DemHai unnie. I hope she will wake up soon as possible. I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose her, like what to Hyeri unnie..11 years ago.

'Unnie, please stay strong. Zelo and I needs you same for Hyeri even though she isn't here. Don't go--'