16 : Meet Hyeri's Little Brother Zelo

A/N: The video is not mine, it's totally credit to the person who did it. Also I hope you enjoy this chapter. If there's any wrong grammars please forgive or even it gets confusing. Sorry about that. Mianhe everyone >.< but please enjoy it.

- Night night my lovely chingus! XD

(Yiki's POV)

Annyeong ~ everyone, oooo this is so exciting for being part of the story. Lol ^_^

I know I'm so weird, but anyways just me, here, alone, outside from school waiting for DemHai unnie to come out. And now I got to think of it she's taking so long. Urg! I need to text her.

So our conversation goes like this:

"Unnie where are you? I'm in front of school. What's taking you so long? -_-"

'I bet right now she's giggled my cute comment or maybe not.'

"Lol ~ araso. I'll get there. I just left my book in Mrs. Gak class. So just wait for 10 more mins. Ok?" - DemHai unnie

"Araso..but pali unnie, I want to go home!"

*End*

Aish jincha! DemHai unnie always forgets to bring her book after school. Do I have to scold her or something so she won't forget to leave her book at school. Anywho so instead of standing until DemHai will get back, I sat down a bench that was right next to me. Then suddenly my phone rang and it made me smile from who was calling me.

"Yeoboseyo.."

"Oh Yiki noona..hehe it's been a long time I've talk to you.." - him

"YA! JungHong, are you seriously calling me now after 5 years."

'Aish if I see him in person I'll definitely kick his ass!'

"Mianhe noona, I just didn't know what to say...mianhe." - JunHong/Zelo

"Ok araso araso, so what are you doing? Mmm, are you doing fine being part of B.A.P?"

"Oh ne noona, it's very awesome that I'm part of B.A.P...and my hyungs are really amazing to be around with." - Zelo

"Ahhh that's good so where are you? We can meet some other day together if you have time."

"Yeah, right now I'm walking around and I see a girl." - Zelo

"JunHong! Be careful, it can be a sasaeng."

But then I didn't hear him answering back after I said that.

"Uh hello..JunHong..hello?"

*End conversation*

Bwoya? Did he just hang up? Did something happen to him? So I shrugged, but still it was strange that suddenly he hang up for no reason.

So I was go through my phone, getting a little upset that why DemHai unnie is taking so long. But I had a feeling someone was behind me. I didn't want to turn around and find who could it be. Then---

"BOO!!"

"AHHH!!! >.<"

So I heard someone was laughing hysterically behind me. When I figure out who's laughter is that. I turn around and see him was holding his stomach on the floor.

"You little rascal! What the hell! Why did you done that? You could've gave me an heart attack."

"I'm so sorry Yiki noona, but I couldn't help myself. I had to..." - Zelo