33 : New Trainees? Idols?

A/N : Italics are equal to the characters' thoughts and sometimes flashbacks.

(Hyeri's POV)

Flashback

Saturday, April 15, 12:37 am

Everything was according to plan. After our departure from Seoul and where EXO held their concert, all of us went back to our base. Of course, fully know from my superior, Lord Jang (aka Ji Hoo) we still haven't finished everything yet with our mission.

"Hyeri..." - Lord Jang called. "Can I see you in my office."

I turned around and walk towards his office but before I can reached for the door handle, a big hand suddenly grabbed my left arm. I lift my head and I see him staring back at me with his eyes filled with worrisome. As always, I just stared back to him blankly.

"Hyeri, before you go in....do you think we can talk?" - ChangSu asked.

Then I shrugged his hand off my arm.

"What for?" - as I narrowed my eyes slightly to see if there's any truth that he really wants to talk.

"I'll tell you in all the details if you agree to talk to me." - Seeing him eye to eye, it looks like he desperately wants to talk to me.

What a pain! - I thought.

"Humph, we'll see..." - To that, I left him there without giving him a chance to talk back. I can't waste time any longer talking to him anyway.

The moment I enter Lord Jang's office, I see him standing looking straight to a clear glass of a colossal view under water ocean, still shimmering through the water from the moonlight. I have no doubt that the only reason to why he called me into his office is because I know he will send me to another mission that I can only know handle it alone.

I stand right behind him a few feet away with my hands placed in my long black coat, while leaning against his white sofa with my eyes closed. Usually when he summon someone to his office they must always stands to there position. One hand closed into a fist as to put across your chest as the other one goes behind you.

But I can careless with those nonsense. No can tell me what to do or can do something pointless like that. Even though Lord Jang is my superior he can't do anything about it what I do.

"You called me, Old man?"

"Yes..but don't to I think I should get some respect Miss Hyeri?" - he simply answered.

"So what do you want old man? I don't have time to waste talking to you all night." - as you can tell I don't have any patience at all especially this man.

Lord Jang or I called him Old man then chuckled. Like if I said something funny to make him laugh a bit. This man sometimes annoys me. Anyways, once I finally opened my eyes, I lift my head to my right I see him his body completely turned. He was facing me with absolute grin on his face.

"I want you to go this final mission I'm giving you," he then paused a few seconds. "To go visit your family."

End Flashback

To that final sentence, I obediently follow his orders. I did what he asked me to as to put a recorder in my pocket. Is to simply record them to know what was there response after seeing me from so many years. I don't why he would care something like this but I did what I was told.