24 : Meet JX'10

It was another regular day Ji Hoo's men are training by far their limits can from what their physical body are really telling. That also includes the scientists as well. Ji Hoo doesn't gives no mercy to anyone but instead making them train so hard like maniacs. He doesn't care if one collapse unconsciously. What is in his mind is only revenge and destruction.

Now Ji Hoo already fulfilled making an army that is under his command. There are 990,500 North Koreans and 105,600 South Koreans. It seems a lot but that is just the tip of the iceberg. There 50.44 (50,440,000) million people that are living in South Korea (A/N: To let you guys know that I did my research and this the exact amount of population of South Koreans are living in South Korea.) But that isn't enough for to attack an huge amount of people living in South Korea but that doesn't stop him from there. In fact he still kidnaps more teenagers everyday. He doesn't care about gender, he'll kidnap boys and girls.

But out of all of those people there's an special group that he calls JX'10, this 10 members are the most dominant, exquisite and out of the ordinary fighting monstrous machine Ji Hoo has created. This group wouldn't give an mercy...they won't feel any regret whatever they do. Besides, what's surprising that Hyeri is the leader for this group.

Knowing that Hyeri is the leader, she doesn't act like an leader. But one thing..that the rest of the members doesn't judge her being the leader is her presence or being stare deeply by her gives off this ominous aura from her. Like every bit from her is penetrating dark evil feeling.

As say, the rumors are true about Hyeri. She as completely lose herself and humanity.

Just right now JX'10 are in training like their everyday routine.

Like Ms. Yi MaDi, Lee Sarang and Seo Yoorin are the spies of JX'10. Ms. Key Nini, Park Heerin, and Kezia Ascenio are the fighters. Lastly Ms. Lee EunJee, Park MinYeon, and Park Scarlett are the scientists.

"Sir, do you think that JX'10 are ready to start their mission. It's already 10 months has pass and what the chart says all of them, mentally and physically are profoundly over the chart, sir." - no other than ChangSu himself.

"Hahaha *slow evil laugh* I never thought my own grandson will call me sir...I haven't heard from you once call me halabeoji (grandpa) since we reunited. Why so?" - Cheif Jang Ji Hoo.

ChangSu closed his eyes and narrowed his brows together.

"Sir, i don't think it's time to talk about those things. We should focus about our next move." - ChangSu said coldly

"Oh! Come on...it would hurt to explain why you wouldn't call me halabeoji now would be." - Ji Hoo replied while giving off an evil grin on his face.

ChangSu sigh and still remain his eyes closed.

"Is because that doesn't matter to me if I call you halabeoji. My mind are too busy focusing on our goal so I don't have time to sweet talk or have grandson and grandfather bond moments or with any my relatives sir. Knowing that you are my grandfather, I can not give myself show those emotion to you. Now excuse me, I'll be leaving now. I have wasted my time by talking this nonsense. Good day, sir." - just like that ChangSu left his grandfather office.

Ji Hoo just sat there thinking what his grandson, ChangSu was saying. And that made him smile to hear from him.

" *chuckled* my dear grandson you have no idea what your saying. Haha, someday you'll find out soon enough." - Ji Hoo.

-----------

"87....88....89....90....91..." - as MaDi was lifting up weights.

"Showing off again MaDi, humph!" - Sarang said.