25 : Meet Choi Hyeri

"No, the pleasure is mine~" - Ji Hoo said.

So Ji Hoo just walked back to his desk and ChangSu followed him.

"Please, have a sit girls. Does any of you would a like drink?" - Ji Hoo requested.

The girls sat down the couch and others on a chair.

"That won't be necessary, sir." - EunJee replied back.

"If I may ask, sir. But what is the reason to calls us for this meeting. It's very rare for you to have this kind of meeting especially here at your office, sir." - MinYeon the maknae ask so bravely.

This is the first that MinYeon can ask such thing...even to the Head Chief commander. Everyone knows that he is very scary and ruthless guy. Now that MinYeon who is the youngest from everyone ask Ji Hoo face to face.

"I'm glad you ask Ms. MinYeon. The reason I called you here because I have important information I have to tell you." - Chief Jang Ji Hoo said.

Ji Hoo cleared his throat while the girls are just sitting there nervously and ready to here his reasons. Some of them are even sweating.

"Well, you girls know very well your mentor right, Ga ChangSu. Earlier today, he showed me the results of you girls progression and it has improve tremendously. I am very impressed by your skills and I got to admit I'm not easily to be impress with. But in time from what you showed me, you girls proven yourself very worthy and responsibility." - Chief Jang Ji Hoo said.

ChangSu then led out some papers from this folder he was holding and gave to Ji Hoo or to his grandfather you would say. Those papers are their first mission they will going to be assigned.

"So what now? What are we going to do next?" - Nini said without giving any formal respect.

Yoorin nudge her. Nini just shrugs.

"Forgive us sir for Nini's misfortune behavior and attitude." - Heerin said and bowed down.

" *chuckled* no need Ms. Heerin. I understand that she might be anxious. am I right Ms. Nini?" - Chief Jang Ji Hoo replied and face back to Nini.

The way he talked back to her. Nini regretted what she did earlier. It gave her a sudden chill behind her spine.

"Y-es s-sir.." - Nini shuddered.

"As I was saying, as your ability improved so much over this 10 months I have decided that JX'10 will going off to their first mission." - Cheif Jang Ji Hoo

"Jeongmal-yo!! (Really!!)" - Kezia said with excitement.

"Whoa we finally going to have a real mission!" - MaDi

"My gosh! This is just so sudden~unnie isn't this great!! >.<" - Sarang ask to EunJee.

EunJee just nod. She was too busy off thinking of something to listen what Sarang was saying.

"DAEBAK~~ I must be dreaming..." - Heerin.

"YESH! Finally this day has come. A mission! Now I can finally show my fighting skills. So you guys know I'm so better than all of you..humph." - Nini

"Our very first mission." - MinYeon mumble to herself. She is still overwhelmingly shock about the news.

"Somebody pinch me~" - Scarlett said.

"OK~" - Yoorin said and did pinch Scarlett.

"OWWE!! What was that for??!" - Scarlett growled back to Yoorin while rubbing her left arm.

"Well you said to pinch you and I did." - Yoorin said.

"But not literally...well you should know what is sarcastic is." - Scarlett said.

"Hehe sorry Scarlett, I didn't mean to hurt you that badly." - Yoorin apologetically said.

Scarlett said it was alright but then there is EunJee sitting there confuse while the rest was happy and jumpy hearing the great news about having their first mission. EunJee question herself, it didn't make sense for her. The group calls JX'10 not JX'09.

"Sir, if I may ask. This doesn't make any sense." - EunJee finally spoke.

The girls settle down after hearing EunJee said. They are confused what she was talking about.

"You said that JX'10 is finally announced to have their first mission if I'm not mistaken we are in total of nine not ten, sir." - EunJee said.

"Haha, you are catching up Ms. EunJee. That's where I tell you girls another thing. Yes, you girls are called JX'10 for a reason. It wouldn't make sense if there's only nine of you. So there is one more person will be in your group." - Chief Jang Ji Hoo

"Who sir?" - EunJee ask.

"She will be in here in about..3....2....1..." - Chief Jang Ji Hoo

As soon he was counting down nobody didn't understand why. That's when Sarang notice the strange expression ChangSu's face. His mood totally changed from happy to sad. Sarang wanted to ask him but didn't got to have the chance when the door busted open.

Everyone looked back at the door. Finally they are going to meet her and their leader.

The person came was wearing black jeans, black thin jacket, black long heel boots, black dark shades, and lastly covered with black half mask that covers her nose and mouth. Basically a person is just wearing all black let's put it that way. But that's not the only thing came with. This person was dragging someone along.

"Yo, here is the traitor you were asking for. He really a troublesome but it wasn't hard to catch him."

Then the person who was holding the other person on her hand then throws him to the ground. As for the guy was whimpering on the floor.

"Well done. Splendid indeed..and of course you came just in time." - Chief Jang Ji Hoo said as he put his hand on this person's right shoulder.

The person looked down to his hand and back to him. Ji Hoo really didn't need to ask what was this person mind was thinking. So he took off his hand from her shoulder.

"I know I know...do not touch you. Feisty, I like it." - Chief Jang Ji Hoo.

Then the person faces to the girls that their faces shows terror. They didn't really excepted this would happen. Especially seeing a guy helplessly lying on the ground sobbing and covered with blood.

"Who are they?"

The girls gulped......

"Oh right, they will be your new comrades and of course their new leader." - Ji Hoo explains.

"WHAT!!!" - all the girls said in unison.

"Yes, she will be your leader for JX'10 and lead you for your very first mission." - ChangSu spoken.

"But sunbae..." - Sarang

"Whatever you say old man."

Then the person left the office. Just only leaving the girls dumbfounded from what just happen.

"Sir, not to be rude or question your decision about this but is that person is really going to our leader?!" - EunJee ask, hopefully that this isn't true they are saying.

"Yes she is...and her name is Hyeri, Choi Hyeri." - Chief Jang Ji Hoo said wile giving off a grin on his face.

-----------------

A/N : I hope that you'll like it everyone.

Have a great/night day

- Kat