1 : A New Beginning

This is my first time doing this so I hope you like it. And if there's something wrong with story or any errors please tell me.

Also this book is about romance, some action, angst, and little of supernatural. It won't have anything like mystical creatures or super powers in some sort. It would be sort of like super humans but not too much.

Anyways enjoy ^^! Gomawo chingus!!! (Thank you friends)

[ ] = English language

No parenthesis is just normal Korean language.

Italics means the character's thoughts and also means flashforword or flashbacks.

**********************

(Choi Hyeri's POV)

[Back then]

The sound of footsteps running echoes around the area, you can also hear splashing on the concrete floor. Desperately running away, and never thought of going back. To put it in simple terms, I'm running away from home.

That day was raining, pouring I can ever imagine. I thought to myself that it matched the mixed feelings as to what I am feeling inside. I couldn't able to agree more that today was the day it can understand me more than anything like the rain itself.

I didn't stop running, not until I made to the Incheon airport. Though, it pretty far at where I live but it's the only option I have at the moment. Besides, there is a reason to why I'm doing this. It's simple—is that I hate something about myself. I'm pretty much I'm the best of being a troublemaker, a child who only knows how to mess up everything, and a mistake to ever exist in the first place. Because of that I cause trouble towards my family.

No matter what I tried everything falls apart. Why everything has to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this nightmare? That's why I made my choice. To run away from home! It's easier to give up then to keep going forward when you already know the outcome to those results in the end.

Life's sucks, everything I do—it goes completely wrong. I know my family loves me including my dongsaeng (younger brother) JunHong, but I don't deserve to live anymore. Not living with them at least, who's always cares for me and loves me no matter what. But I cannot do that to them. I cannot let them suffer more than they already are.

Since kindergarten I've been bullied, it seems almost my entire life although I haven't lived half my life yet. Plus, there are things that I regret and I know I can't able to tell them the truth. Now I'm just a girl in sixth grade trying so hard not to give up but it was too late for me. My heart and mind are too weak, too cowardly to stand up.

I can't take this any longer—I'm so sorry everyone. Family and friends I would dearly miss you so much and I hope that you won't forget me while I'm gone from your life. But a pesky person like me wouldn't be dared to miss at all.

Most of all I'm gonna miss my childhood friends. Somehow in the end, I made 12 guys has my friends but also I would miss my two besties that I treat them as they were sisters of mine. They mean so much to me, but this is why the longer they stay next to me they will get hurt and I would be the blame.

The two reasons why I must leaving would be, first, I'm leaving because of my presence; I cause so much pain to others. It's like I'm a bad luck charm. And secondly, I was been threaten by some guy who kidnapped me for more than 24 hours. After I been released by him and his gangs, I was been told I cannot tell anybody about this and should run away at that same day they released me. If I don't do what they ask then they will kill them. They will kill all the people I love.