DearYouEXO

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

I sincerely consider most of the EXO-L fans to please listen to this important news my unnie and I are going to announce! 🙏🏻

What we're about to say is the upmost importance for us being part of an EXO-L fan.

My unnie Paula have discuss together with me to try to make it possible of our small-ish project. A video has been upload for a couple days ago and it's already been getting lots of attention and love from the person who made this amazing and emotional video for us.

You all may have seen it, others might not but that doesn't matter. What matter most is the message we both are trying to give you guys.
The video is called "Dear, You: Response Version of EXO

Please Paula and I sincerely want all of you amazing EXO-L help us to spread the word. To try to reach this lovely and amazing video reach to Korea and if possible to EXO themselves. Not only them but Kris, Luhan, and Tao cause they were also part of EXO and they have the right to know this as well. They been through the the same hardship with EXO.

Spread the word, into any kind of media. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, anything as long it spreading. The video is upload next to the picture over there <---- so please check it out.

Please join to » [ #DearYouEXO ] «