23 : A New Pain Starts Today

(Third's POV)

Hard to believe but, it's been 10 months already from Hyeri second disappearance. No one has ever seen her since. Now that everyone knows the truth about Hyeri, that she is actually alive all this time for 11 years straight. Now they won't give up this time.

They will find Hyeri and safe her from of this horrible nightmare she's been living. They now believes this time she isn't dead. But! They can't just wonder around and search her publicly. The guys are really busy for the come back somewhere, maybe at January. But it doesn't mean they aren't thinking about Hyeri.

Every single day, they will think about her. Like, how is she? Is she alright? Is she in a good condition? Is Hyeri is having proper treatment? Lots of question had been wondering their minds. Especially Chen, thinking about her...it's making him sometimes not to focus on his career.

In the other hand, there's EunSuk. Surprisedly that EunSuk and Chen are still together. But there's one thing that is different. She's is mostly hanging out with Baekhyun. You see, along this 10 months had past Chen isn't focus on anything it did affected his career, from eating, not enough sleep, and also less time with his girlfriend, EunSuk..supposedly they are still together.

It's still doesn't make make senses. It is surely understandable that he has a difficult life and knowing almost all of his life that he thought Hyeri is dead. Now that he found out the truth about this fake dead, he can't just let anyone hanging like that. Plus knowing there is someone else that also loves him back very sincerely.

All this time Baekhyun has been courtesy her but very very very sincerely. But EunSuk thinks is only a friendly matter and so Baekhyun has been with her pretty long enough to make them so close that some people or just say elders would think they are an adorable and perfect couple.

EunSuk spoken up saying it not like that but only just friends. It did hurt him to hear they are only just friends. Friends? He always hated that word.

But now that EXO had been so busy doing and preparing for the next come back something as well happen. 10 months, it's pretty long time to say something really happen. A new secret Hyeri found along her way at the beginning of her new journey, a secret that she wouldn't except to know it would ever be true. In her mind would will always repeats.

'No this isn't true! I'm just only dreaming!'

Unfortunately it's not a dream that she hoped to be. Over this 10 months, it was hard for her and also it helped her in many ways that she wouldn't except she can do those things in her entire life. But slowly she was losing her self, her humanity, and he actually achieved it. Hyeri wasn't the same anymore. She completely a different person now. Is not the same Hyeri as everyone knew before.

A weakling, hopeless, soft, gentle with others, meaningless, a brat, nothing, and a crybaby.

Now she is a killer machine, a monster that doesn't feel any regrets, this is Ji Hoo has created. She can't understand anymore what is the difference between right or bad. In her dictionary was only was is if it's are they against us or join us. This is what he always wanted, this is part of his plan. It was always his plan...since the beginning. The day when he first kidnapped her. His plan was get Hyeri part of his group, onto his evil plans. Why? Well, it's kinda unexplainable but he knows the reasons. He can feel it in his guts, saying Hyeri is worth something that will changed everything.

Now if you get into Hyeri nerves, she will break you, break you into tiny pieces. She will make sure you can't never get up. Not even moving a muscle.

Now you see they are struggling to survive. They are praying when it will ever end. And they are just to one point in their mind saying it times to quit.